Die rise: Easter egg: Old crew returns? :o

Alright I know you all are just as hyped about the new "Die Rise map as I am, If not more, which is impossible... But I'm here to discuss MY ideas on the (probable) Easter egg.

I and a few others beleive that die rise will host the return of our favorite cast: The origional 4 (O4), however they WILL NOT be returning as playable characters... :cry:

We know that the last known location of the O4 was "Moon" AKA 935's griffen bace, and got there through the teleporter at area 51. MY idea is that while on moon, the 4 become stranded in griffen station and have run flat out of zombies...

They're only hope now is that a connection with another MTD can be established: The one at Die Rise!

The Easter egg will start off with a small radio somewhere... Holding the action button (X/Square, for time purposes lets just call it X) Will connect the radio with maxis's link at griffen station!

Where maxis will say: Oh hello I don't really have any task for you right now but off could make your way to central...

bbbbbzzzzzz....

Dempsky will chime in and say: And that's enough out of you doc!

RichtoSam: Sorry daddy but it's cold here...

Takeo: Ahhh.. Exellent, the American is smarter then he looks!

Dempsky: Like hardwiring a car.. But with super advanced technology...

Nikolai: WOULD YOU HURRY UP!?!? I CAN'T KEEP THESE DAMNED DOORS SHUT FOREVER!

Takeo: Ah... Hello? HELLO! If anyone can here me, we could use some assistance! We are in need of an emergancy evacuation teleport off of teleporter 111-930-11-2567 ... Please send signal before launch sequence! Hurry we have little...

SMASH

Nikolai: SHIT! Takeo hurry uP!

And takeo will then play his last message on repeat...

From there you will need to find a solar flare or some kind of signal visible from the moon, once you do you can activate it then find the seceret teleporter: Behind a door in another building...

From there activate a signal and activate the teleporter by doing SOMETHING like pushing buttons at a control pannel...

Then the O4 will teleport to the hidden teleporter behind the sealed door where they will once again have to be teleported out.. Like in COTD!

You'll likely have to do some task for RichtoSam or Takeo, or maxis or Richtofen... But in the end you'll end up teleporting the O4 to some other place.... So they can be the playable characters in the next map.... (PLEASE!?!!)

That's my idea, tell me what you think...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, that's what I thought the side quest in Green Run was going to be. :(

Right now, I'm thinking that Die Rise will establish a radio connection with the crew, and the next map will help them out.

I made a nice long thread on how this was going to be the green run Easter egg. PSHHHH, one map off wouldn't be so bad!

I suspect this will present itself either in this map or next, like call of the dead but long-distance. :mrgreen:

Plus that would pretty much confirm that they will return as playable in the next map.

I think in die rise u complete the radio tower so u can get in touch with the O4 and hear them then next dlc u free them ala COTD thn final dlc they are back as playable characters. Kind of bringing it back full circle. If it isgoing to be a giant easter egg that is. Altho i wouldnt want to wait that long to play as O4 it would kind of make sense this way.

I think in die rise u complete the radio tower so u can get in touch with the O4 and hear them then next dlc u free them ala COTD thn final dlc they are back as playable characters. Kind of bringing it back full circle. If it isgoing to be a giant easter egg that is. Altho i wouldnt want to wait that long to play as O4 it would kind of make sense this way.

That's only 3 dlcs mate...

:idea: There are 4 DLC packs meaning 4 Zombie EE Maps.

Tranzit,Die Rise and the third unknown map will most likely be us setting up the three radio towers to get the O4 to return in the the final map pack.

This is a theory and it seems plausible to moi what do you guys think? :D

I totally agree with you sir ! Remember we've completed ONE of the spires (TRIchotomus)

Damn ur right haha erm (scrambles for idea out of thin air) on fourth dlc u go back to der riese and kill richtophen! I need to start thinking before posting.....:(

Damn ur right haha erm (scrambles for idea out of thin air) on fourth dlc u go back to der riese and kill richtophen! I need to start thinking before posting.....:(

Oh it's quite allright, given that all the Easter eggs in the past happened with dlcs I can see why you got a little mixed up there... Maybe the 3rd dlc will take place at the same time as the 4th dlc (like moon and nuke town) but the 3rd will be with the N4 and the 4th with the O4... And only by completing both Easter eggs will do SOMETHING :lol: :shock: :twisted:

Thats a damn good idea! Crossover easter eggs. Like the N4 need to get their teleporter working and the O4 do also. Like ur thinking my man!

Maybe you can start 1 Easter egg, but can only compleat it if the 04 have done their easter egg, and the o4 need something else done and what not... Eventualy falling out to be an advanced Easter egg that means we will constantly have to keep crossing maps... (nav card anyone?)