A theory on old maps in the tranzit gamemode.

Just a quick theory on old maps returning in future dlc.

Nacht Der untoten was in green run

Shi no numa may be in Die rise ( maybe you can't go on the map, but you can defiantly see it from a part of die rise)

Der rise may be instead of shi no numa on die rise ( die rise must be connected to Der riese in some form) however I feel that this is unlikely due to Der riese being confirmed to be set near Breslau.

Verruckt may be in dlc 2 ( maybe an new modern asylum built on the grounds of verruckt after the 115 rockets hit, or maybe the new asylum was being constructed when the 115 buildings hit and the builders turned into zombies, a half built modern asylum sounds awesome to me!)

Der riese may be in a German map that could be another 935 base.

Dlc 4 may have an map that has no other relevnce to waw maps, PARIS ANYONE??

Yeah so in summary, just a mad crazy theory that will 99.9% not be happening. Feel free to ingnore this if you think this is absolutely bull...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget Tranzit. I'm taking Grief mode on the old maps. Seriously, think about how much fun Grief mode would be on Verruckt. Or like you said; the Nacht der Untoten remake Green Run has as a playable area.

The moment Treyarch actually thinks about doing that awesome stuff in their DLC is the moment were my faith will be restored in Zombies.

Shi no Numa and Der Rise on Grief: Using the electrical traps on the opposite team... THE HYPE!

Forget Tranzit. I'm taking Grief mode on the old maps. Seriously, think about how much fun Grief mode would be on Verruckt. Or like you said; the Nacht der Untoten remake Green Run has as a playable area.

The moment Treyarch actually thinks about doing that awesome stuff in their DLC is the moment were my faith will be restored in Zombies.

Shi no Numa and Der Rise on Grief: Using the electrical traps on the opposite team... THE HYPE!

According to a very good YouTuber and ecstatic zombie fan, RadAustin27, the old Blops 1 maps (not WaW) will be returning for two new game modes.

Old maps could be included if they are incorporated in the way they did on Tranzit. You can visit it, stay a little while and then leave.

I really like the way you can't enter the top floor or box room on Nacht, it forces the player to leave in the 20-35 rounds depending on skill.

Another thing, Nacht was a homage to the starting map. So that tells me we probably wont be seeing the other maps, but if we do I'd like to see the legit areas. Say on die rise, get to highest point on a building and see Shi no numa in the distance. You can't visit it, but you can see it and maybe no clip it just for fun :)

i personally think every map is somehow incorporated into tranzit

-NDU is in the cornfield

-the cabin in the woods (also said by some people to hint to a movie) seems like a hint to SNN to me

-kino i think is hinted in town (where double tap on is on grief/surv) dumpsters fence the wall all hint to the alleyway of kino

also the room behind the barrier upstairs in the bar remins me of kino with the flashing light almost like a theather

-the powerroom could be a refferance to either five or moon

im not really sure about this