Green Avogadro (with video proof)

rGILaser

Hey guys,

I just played a few rounds of tranzit trying to break the wr in solo as suddenly on round 4 the avogadro spawned at the bus depot and the strange thing is that he was green. First i thought it's a lighting bug and blue has been turned into green however only the avogadro was green as soon as he teleported the sparkles were blue. Maybe it's a glitch, maybe it's the next step or maybe i was high as fuck. I never saw a green one even if i play every day zombie mod and have the shotgun rank. Feel free to discuss. Here is the vid:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice vid. I had a very weird glitch on bus depot survivor. With 4 people it was round 15 and we were keeping 3 guys back where you get the navcard and rotating a guy out to run hordes and lead them to the group to be mowed down. It was my turn to horde so I come around the corner of the building and there is a huge glitch dirt mound right in the middle of the open area in front of the mp5. I could run through it, when I got close to it I could see through it but it stayed until the end. Nobody else could see it. Just a big brown dirt pile. I'll have to dig through my games and see if it showed up in theater. If I find it I'll post it.

I'll keep an eye out for the green avagadro.