(FAN MADE) Zombies Campaign Transcript

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the delay! Here is the next level! You thought Bishop was dead, right? Guess again! And he's got a friend that you might be familiar with! Enjoy!

Transmission: 13-4-20, Designate: ZULU

Bishop, Harold; Sle--er Cell, Il-u-inat-i (Affiliation Unknown)

Washington D.C., U.S.A.; National Mall

August 24, 1975.

“I knew there was more to the story. I asked our newcomers for any new information. They mentioned that a former member of their group had kept mentioning the Illuminati. Harper had heard of them, but only in passing. Whoever they were, they were secretive, advanced, and above all…..resilient.”

Vision is blurred. Player opens eyes to see a sky full of smoke. A groaning is heard. Player looks up to see the remains of a helicopter lying some distance away. The mutilated bodies of several soldiers lay nearby. One body is wearing a black suit.

Player: “Fools.”

The Agent’s body moves. He lifts his head.

Agent: “Please…help me…”

Player pulls out pistol and fires it.

Player: “Go to hell.”

Player stands up.

Player: “Rule 24: Always wear a bulletproof vest.”

Moaning and groaning is heard.

Player: “Here we go again.”

(Get to cover.)

Zombie strength: Round 3. Pistol has one less bullet than normal. (If the player examines the wreckage of the helicopter, other more powerful weapons can be found such as M16, Olympia, and PM-63. Check the body of the Agent to find a Bowie Knife.)

Fight your way across the Mall, and head towards the Washington Monument, which is nearby. Gun fire is coming from the windows at the top, hitting zombies at random.

Player: “There he is.”

Upon reaching the base of the monument, Player knocks open the door and runs up the stairs. Several zombies are stuck on the stairwell. Kill them.

Once the Player reaches the top, he knocks open the door. A man is at the top, using a mounted FG-42.

(Objective Completed.)

Player: “Well Miller, I assume it was you that took down the helicopter?”

(Player automatically picks up an L96 Sniper Rifle. During the following exchange, Player can snipe zombies from the observation windows for extra points)

The man, Miller, turns around. He has a smirk on his face.

Miller: “I knew Richard was going to try and kill you. When I saw you jump, I used the Strella-3. It wasn’t that hard. You know how much experience I have.”

Player: “Yeah. And yet you were never promoted.”

Miller grins.

Miller: “I didn’t stick around long enough to get promoted. Your people sunk their claws into me.”

Miller looks out the window.

Miller: “Not that I’m complaining…”

Player: “Anyway, we’re about out of options. You hear that voice?”

Miller: “Yeah. What of it?”

Player: “It roughly matched the voice of one Doctor Edward Richtofen. According to them, Richtofen was attempting to gain control of the undead. How, they wouldn’t tell me, but just hours ago, the voice was different. Richtofen has gained control.”

Miller: “This doctor…he any good?”

Player: “He’s from your time, I think. Long story, but he’s in this timeframe.”

Miller’s eyes narrow.

Miller: “My time? During the war? He sounded German.”

Player: “He’s not Nazi, but he was crazy enough to be one. And he enjoys causing pain.”

Miller picks up the FG-42 and loads it.

Miller: “Better get moving then. I don’t know much about things these days, but I’m pretty sure there’s nothing worse than getting cornered by a horde controlled by a crazy German.”

Player: “Damn right.”

Player grabs some ammo and opens the door. Zombies grab at him. Miller slams the door shut.

Miller: “Not getting out that way! We’ll take the express!”

Miller grabs a steel cable hanging out the window. Player goes up to another one in the other window.

Miller: “Hook on! This is the safest way down!”

Player: “Here goes nothing!”

Begin rappelling. Go too fast, and you hit the ground and die. Take it easy. Upon reaching the ground, Miller opens fire on the zombies. When Player reaches the ground,

Miller heads towards the other end of the Mall.

As you fight, this exchange is heard.

Miller: “Where are we headed?”

Player: “My people have a base set up under the Mall. The entrance is at the other end.”

Miller: “Let’s do it!”

(Get to the Lincoln Memorial.)

Zombie Strength: Round 7. This stretch pushes zombie killers to the limit. Five minutes minimum to get across the Mall. Guns are found scattered here and there in case your ammo runs out. (Special Achievement: Running on Empty. Survive the run from Washington to Lincoln without swapping guns.)

After reaching the stairs of the Memorial, the two soldiers run up to the monument.

(Objective Completed.)

Miller: “Now what?”

Player: “Hand me your Springfield!”

Miller passes it to Player.

Miller: “Why?”

Player: “The trigger for the door is in Lincoln’s right eye. The only way to get it is to climb up or shoot it!”

(Access the base.)

Miller’s Springfield has a scope, but only one bullet. If the shot is missed, ten zombies spawn directly behind you and down you. The level then restarts at last checkpoint.

Hit the eye, and a door slides open underneath the statue.

Player: “There! GO!”

Player runs inside the door, with Miller following.

(Objective Completed.)

Player hits a switch on the inside of the entrance. The door seals itself.

Miller: “Well. This is nothing like Peleliu.”

Player: “Yeah?”

Miller: “Yeah. And that’s the good part.”

Player: “Grab a pistol and a flashlight. There may be zombies down here.”

(Find the control room.)

Zombie strength: Round 4. Weapon load-out: Python, M16. Grenades refilled.

Narrow hallways. Zombies scattered here and there.

Zombies will randomly charge around corners. If a charging zombie hits you, you get knocked down. Hit melee button to stab the zombie in the neck before it attacks you.

(Similar to Japanese Infantry in World at War.)

Miller: “I was wrong! This is JUST like Peleliu!”

Continue to fight down the corridors until you reach a pair of large metal doors.

Player: “Miller! Get these open! Enter 1-1-5-9-3-5 twice!”

Cover Miller while he opens the door. More zombies will charge at you. Kill them, and keep killing them for about a minute, at which point Miller will get the door open.

Miller: “Inside, GO!”

Doors will seal behind you. No zombies in the control room.

(Objective Completed.)

Player: “Okay. We’re safe.”

Miller: “Finally. I was almost tired of zombies trying to eat me.”

Recording: “Hello, Agent Bishop. I trust your mission was successful. Ours wasn’t, unfortunately, but listen, and the information I tell you will help get you to safety.”

“The Illuminati. Secretive. But we figured that if we were fighting them, there had to be others, possibly an entire group of people, fighting them too. That was our next step. Find these people.”

Any requests? Comments? Tell me below!

:shock: Wow. Just...wow. I had no idea you people liked this so much.

I'm blushing! Seriously, look! :oops:

You guys are why I do this! Thank you all!

Next level coming soon! But 'til then.....

Who is Bishop's friend, and where does he come from? And for bonus points....why was he taken? ;)

Okay. Here is the next level. This is the most intense and edgy one I've done, so I hope I didn't mess up! Prepare to learn Henley's true purpose! Enjoy!

Transmission: 6-9-14-1-12, Designate: ZULU

Henley, Robert; Sl-eper C--l, I--------- (Affiliation Unknown)

Subterranean Area 51, Nevada, U.S.A.

April 15, 1975

“We didn’t have time to stick around and chat. The four newcomers, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha would go to the station first, and we’d meet them there. At least…that was the plan.”

Player stands at the map, and selects the station.

Player: “Alright! We’re good!”

Samantha: “Computer! Activate MDT!”

Activating.

The four characters standing inside the Teleporter disappear.

Harper: “Dempsey, come on!”

Player: “We’re fixed! Do it!”

Player runs toward MDT.

Dempsey: “Computer! Activate MDT!”

Activating.

Flashes of light. Images.

Vision returns to normal.

Richtofen: “AHAHAHAHA! BYE-BYE.”

Dempsey: “Where are they?!”

Richtofen: “ELSEWHERE. DON’T WORRY ABOUT THEM. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES!”

Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.

May 25, 2020

Player: “Where the hell are we?!?”

Skyscrapers are seen above the group. Several have big chunks torn out of them. As you watch, an explosion destroys another section of building. Several bodies fly from the hole.

Dempsey: “Well…fuck.”

Harper: “Guys! I think I see some soldiers over there!”

A horde of zombies appears. It charges towards the group, but gun fire from above eradicates it.

Gameplay Begins

(Locate the soldiers.)

Zombie Strength: Round 8. As usual, Players are armed only with M1911’s. Switching weapons is mandatory to survival. A thirty-second break is given to switch weapons, which are sitting on nearby crates.

Selections: B115 Accelerator, Spaz 24, Lamentation, B34R.

Dempsey: “Some poor bastards got taken by surprise.”

Player: “I’m sure they won’t mind if we borrow their weapons.”

Select two weapons. Harper and Dempsey take the others.

A wave of zombies charges at you. Use the recently acquired weapons to mow them down.

Harper: “Shit! They’re everywhere!”

Player: “There!”

An APC barrels down the road, mounted guns blazing, tearing through the undead. APC parks near the group. Door opens.

Soldier: “Get in! Move!”

Run to the APC and get in.

Player: “Drive! Don’t slow down!”

Harper and Dempsey jump in. The APC speeds away.

Soldier: “Who are you guys?”

Harper: “Zulu Squad. Special Ops. I’m Harper, this is Dempsey and Henley.”

Soldier: “Charlie Squad. Marines. Kurt, and here’s Lorenzo, Ortega, Trent, and Leslie Jones.”

The APC has five Marines, four male and one female. Each one nods at their names. Each one is holding a Skullcrusher.

Player: “I have to ask. Where did you get the Pack-A-Punched weapons?”

Jones: “Our engineers built one using old German plans. Any weapons we find get upgraded.”

Ortega: “Every hour, the zombies get worse. We’ve almost died. Then we get to a safe house and camp there. Then we go out and kill them again.”

Trent: “This is worse than Iraq. This is worse than Japan.”

Kurt: “Welcome to Los Angeles. Operation Demolition.”

Lorenzo: “Level the city. It’ll take you a week at most, they said.”

Jones: “That was a month ago.”

Dempsey: “Brutal. We got here with the Teleporter.”

Kurt: “We guessed. Which time?”

Harper: “1970’s. How did you know?”

Kurt: “One of our engineers theorized time travel with the MDT’s. We couldn’t test it, ‘cause we lack the equipment.”

APC hits a bump, scrapes across something, and stops.

Driver: “Damn it! We’re stuck! We’re stuck on the—”

Driver screams. Zombie reaches arm through the window, grabbing at the Marines. Rear door opens. Dempsey fires gun into horde.

Dempsey: “OH YEAH, BRING IT FREAK-BAGS!!!!”

Harper joins in. Massacre the horde.

The last zombie dies.

Jones: “Whoa!”

Dempsey looks over at her.

Dempsey: “We’ve had a lot of practice.”

Kurt: “Everyone out! Grab some ammo!”

Guns are reloaded.

Lorenzo: “The skyscraper! Ortega! Jones! Grab the C4!”

As the crew runs toward the skyscraper, Kurt pulls out a radio.

Kurt: “This is Kurt! Requesting emergency wing drop! Repeat! Emergency wing drop!”

Kurt hits a button on the radio and drops it on a table in the skyscraper.

Radio: “Affirmative. On our way.”

Kurt: “Alright, team! Gotta get to the roof! Jones! Ortega! Plant C4 on every pillar you can!”

Harper: “Dempsey! Get that M72 Anarchy!”

Dempsey grabs a nearby rocket launcher. Jones and Ortega start planting C4. Zombies break through the doors.

Kurt: “FUCK! MOVE! UP THE STAIRS!”

Lorenzo: “Trent! The elevator! Gotta secure the drop!”

Trent: “Got it!”

Jones: “Meet you boys up there!”

Fight up the skyscraper. Elevators take you up portions of the building. Ten floors total to fight through. Zombie horde follows close behind.

Upon reaching the top, Lorenzo and Trent are waiting, wearing crudely made wing-suits.

Kurt: “Get a suit on! Jones, when we’re in the air, blow the C4!”

Harper: “Henley! Grab those pistols! You need heavier arms!”

Grab the Mustang and Sally nearby.

Wing-suits are put on. Ortega jumps off. Lorenzo, Kurt, Dempsey, and Trent follow.

Harper: “Go, Henley! Follow them!”

Jump.

Follow the rest of the crew closely. An explosion is heard. Harper and Jones glide up next to Player.

Avoid several other skyscrapers, and land nearby.

Kurt: “Out-fucking-standing! They’re nothing but red mist, now!”

Harper isn’t smiling.

Harper: “Dempsey! Bring down that skyscraper!”

Dempsey pulls out the Anarchy and fires a whole magazine of rockets at the base of a nearby skyscraper. It collapses, bringing hundreds of zombies with it.

Harper: “Henley! Go!”

Player pulls out Mustang and Sally. Aim at another building, but a zombie arm reaches over the edge of the skyscraper and pulls Player over. Player begins gliding in a spiral around the skyscraper. Player pulls out Mustang and Sally. Fire at bases of incoming skyscrapers to bring them down. When close enough to the ground, Player comes within range of a street and opens the parachute. Fire at the street to clear it of zombies.

Player: “OORAH!!!”

Player lands. Images flash across Player’s vision. Player stumbles.

“Your mission is to *static* destroy the radio towers. Richtofen requires more *static* to control. Must prevent *static* repeat, must prevent this. Kill *static* Squad to prevent them from powering the towers, repeat, kill Zulu Squad to *static*….”

Voice stops, and a new one takes its place.

“…kill them in the name of the Illuminati. You will kill in the name of the Illuminati. Hail the Illuminati! Hail the All-Seeing Eye!”

To be continued.... :twisted:

Okay, after hours of waiting, here it is! The conclusion of the Los Angeles level! Be prepared for a twist, and Henley's true purpose! Enjoy!

Kurt lands nearby and takes off his helmet.

Kurt: “Goddam! You’ve done more in ten minutes than we’ve done in a month! Who the fuck are you guys?”

Player turns to Kurt. Player stumbles as another wave of images hits him.

“Kill them! You must! Kill them!”

Player: “We told you. We’re Zulu Squad. And we’ve had a lot of practice.”

Harper lands nearby.

Harper: “Damn, Henley! I thought you were dead for a second there!”

Jones: “Not bad. Not bad at all…”

Player: “It was nothing. Nothing at all.”

Dempsey: “Badass, Henley. Bad. Ass.”

A chorus of screams and moans comes from up the street.

Trent: “SHIT! INCOMING!”

Ortega: “Kurt! What do we do?!”

Kurt: “I don’t know!”

More images. The voice again. “Los Angeles is another outbreak location. We had a few teleporter locations, only one of them is protected enough to survive the rockets. The coordinates are—” A stream of numbers. A map is shown.

Player: “Fire your grenades launchers! Buy us some time!”

The Marines fire their grenade launchers. Multiple zombies are killed, others lose their legs.

Player: “Retreat! Run and Gun! Move!”

Run away from the horde. Fire at the horde to allocate points (You’re going to need them ;) ).

Zombie Strength: Round 11. An AK-74fu2 is on a nearby crate. Grab it quickly if low on ammo.

Fight run down four blocks, fighting the horde as you go. No zombies ahead of you, just behind. The horde cannot be defeated, only slowed. If zombies are killed, more will replace them.

Follow objective markers until another skyscraper is reached.

Player: “Inside, GO!”

Run into the lobby. A Pack-A-Punch Machine is seen behind the desk.

Lorenzo: “The elevators aren’t working!”

Harper: “What now, Henley?”

An APC is parked outside, with a .50 caliber gun mounted on it.

Player: “Keep them busy! Dempsey! Kurt! Help me with this! I’ll cover you!”

Dempsey and Kurt run to get the .50 caliber. Keep the zombies off them. It will take them one minute to get the gun behind the desk.

Jones: “Henley!”

Player: “Almost there, guys! Just a bit longer!”

Jump behind the desk and pick up the .50 caliber. Dempsey picks up the other end.

Player: “Help me get it in the machine!”

Insert the gun into the Pack-A-Punch Machine. Because it’s a big gun, it will take longer to upgrade. As it pops out, another wave of zombies floods the building.

Dempsey: “Grab the gun! Mount it on the desk!”

Jones grabs a generator and hooks it to the gun.

Player: “Stand back!”

Use the gun.

Weapon: 5.0 Incapacitator. Ammo: 500/2000.

Kill the horde. With style.

After the last zombie is killed, this exchange occurs.

Player: “Kurt! You and Ortega move the PAP! Trust me!”

Kurt and Ortega push the machine away from the wall. An entrance is seen behind it, with a Teleporter inside. Just as the machine is moved, a zombie jumps on Player.

As its teeth gnash, the voice returns. “There has to be a better way than killing them! They’re seasoned zombie slayers!”

“If Richtofen gets to them, then that will work against us. If the towers are purposed for his use, God help us. This is the only way.”

More pictures. Pictures of the Zulu Squad.

“Fine. Please leave. The conditioning works better if you’re not here.”

Silence. Then:

“Do not kill Zulu Squad. Kill every fucking zombie you meet, and join up with Zulu Squad. And as soon as possible, get to Station 6-3-8-9; Breslau, Germany. The key to ending this is there. Where it all began. And if you fail…..do what you can to survive. After all, there are only 6 billion people on the planet. I’m sure there are enough bullets to take them all on.”

“Victor! It’s almost time!”

“And one more thing…..”

More pictures. Disjointed images.

“…Good luck, Henley.”

Jones: “Hurry! Get him inside!”

Kurt: “Go! We’ll cover you!”

Player is being dragged across the ground. Kurt, Ortega, Trent, and Lorenzo are

standing behind the desk, firing their guns at the horde.

Player: “Station…..6….3……8……9……”

Harper: “Dempsey! 6-3-8-9! Do it!”

Jones: “Kurt! Come on!”

Kurt: “NO! YOU GET OUT OF HERE! FIND A WAY TO STOP THIS!”

Trent grabs the Incapacitator.

Trent: “EEYAAAAAAAAH! EAT IT!”

Jones: “KURT!”

A door slides shut, and electricity starts sparking around the room. You are inside the Teleporter.

Harper: “Dempsey?”

Dempsey: “ACTIVATING!”

Dempsey hits a button in the MDT. Screen goes white.

“So I was an Illuminati operative. I’d been given a job. Breslau. I had no idea what was there, but I was going to find it. I was going to end this. I was going to avenge Kurt, and Ortega, and Lorenzo, and Trent. And Nichols. I swore then that their deaths would not be in vain. And I was going to send every last freak-bag to their graves.”

Now, my friends, it is up to you. Shall I continue this story, or should I stop? The choice is yours. Leave your comments below!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, everyone! Here is my next level. It isn't as long as my previous posts, I know, but I will have the rest of the level posted as soon as possible. Enjoy!

Transmission: 26-5-4, Designate: ZULU

Gammon, Cole; Corporal, Zed Eradication Force

Somewhere above Outbreak Zone #112; Aberdeen Proving Ground, Aberdeen, Maryland, U.S.A.

August 16, 2020

“Name’s Gammon. Zed Eradication Force. On August 16th, my squad and I were airdropped over the former Aberdeen Proving Ground. Our mission: retrieve top secret weapons technology from the facility. It was supposed to be a simple mission. Of course, during a zombie apocalypse, nothing is simple.”

Player: “Okay, boys! This is it!”

Player is inside a large aircraft. The rear door begins to open.

Farrell: “Okay boys, remember: in and out, then blow the place!”

Player turns to look at Sergeant Farrell.

Player: “It’s been an honor serving with you, sir.”

Farrell: “Likewise, Gammon!”

Two seconds pass.

Farrell: “GO! NOW!”

Player jumps out of the aircraft. When prompted, open parachute. Player starts to speak again as you fall.

The team had been hand-picked by Sergeant Farrell. Reynolds. Lee. Jackson. All of us were used to killing Zeds. We had practically been born doing it.”

Player lands, followed quickly by other team members.

Reynolds: “Alright, Sarge! What are we looking for?”

Farrell: “We’re going into the heart of the facility. There are some weapons and tech there that will be perfect for beating back the hordes!”

A crate falls from the sky.

Player: “Jackson! Get that crate open! We don’t want to be caught out here unarmed!”

Jackson opens the crate. Inside are several weapons and pieces of equipment.

Farrell: “Grab what you need, boys! Gammon! Reynolds! Get some MTS’s on!”

Gameplay begins

The crate has many different weapons: M16s, Spaz-12s, Scavengers, Spectres, and a Death Machine. Equipment: Zombie Shield, Claymores, and the new Zombie exclusive, the MTS.

The MTS (Matter Transferal Suit), is an attachment for the back of the flight suit. It looks like a short, tube-shaped light bulb, with several short antennae sticking out from the base. (A smaller version of the top of a teleporter.)

When using, the Data Glove on Player’s left arm is lifted, and a mini-map of the area is shown. Select a spot on the map, and the MTS will teleport the player to that location. Range is limited.

MTS does not take up the equipment space on the HUD. Another equipment piece may be selected.

Once Player has obtained an MTS, zombie moans are heard.

Farrell: “Shit! Incoming!”

A horde of zombies erupts from the darkness.

Zombie Strength: Round 4.

Eliminate the horde to proceed.

Farrell: “Move out! Head for the facility!”

Follow your team towards the main building. Some zombies are scattered here and there.

Kill these.

When the team is about 200 feet from the building, a mist rolls in.

Richtofen: “FETCH ME THEIR SOULS.”

Reynolds: “SHIT! INCOMING!!”

Hellhounds begin to spawn. Player will trip over a dead body and see a machete lying next to it. Player will grab it and turn in time to block a hellhound. The Hellhound grabs the blade in its mouth. The heat from the hellhound begins to affect the blade.

Reynolds shoots the hellhound off the player.

Farrell: “More of ‘em! Keep on ‘em!”

Use the machete to cut down the hellhounds. As you kill them, the blade begins to glow with heat. While the blade is hot, weapons cannot be switched.

Once the last hellhound is dead, the team reaches the building. Jackson forces open the door, revealing a hallway. Several zombies are inside the hallway. Kill them with the machete. When a glowing machete blade hits a zombie, it will set them on fire, killing them quicker.

After killing the zombies, the blade will have cooled down enough to put away. Pull out your M16 at this point.

Lee: “Sarge! We got multiple Zeds in a room up ahead. They’re trying to break through the door!”

Farrell: “Reynolds! Toss a decoy. Get those freaks on the other side of the room.”

Reynolds goes to do this.

Farrell: “Gammon, you toss an EMP. Here.”

Player gets four EMP grenades.

Farrell: “That’ll calm ‘em down.”

Reynolds tosses the decoy through a window the zombies are ignoring. It detonates on the other side of the room. The zombies run towards the noise.

Throw the EMP at the horde to pacify them.

Farrell: “Good. Now, Lee, open that door. Real slowly.”

Lee opens the door.

Farrell: “Gammon. Get a suppressor on your gun. Take them out, slowly and carefully.”

Player puts a suppressor on his weapon. Firing with a suppressor won’t alert the pacified zombies, so killing one won’t make the others run after you.

After the last one is dead, team moves forward. A walkway is seen above you. No way is seen to get up there.

Farrell: “Gammon! Reynolds! Get up there and lower that ladder!”

Use of the MTS is required at this point. Teleport up to the walkway and help Reynolds lower the ladder. Zombies appear after the ladder is lowered.

Cover your team as they climb up the ladder.

Questions? Comments? Leave them below!

I'm going to give this a proper read later, when i'm not at school, but it seems as though people like it.

One question, and I don't want to sound like a dick, but shoudln't this be in the Zombies Stories section? Seeing as that's what it is as all...

However, like I said, this looks and sounds good soi i'll definately be giving it a read later. Keep giving the people what they want!

I'm going to give this a proper read later, when i'm not at school, but it seems as though people like it.

One question, and I don't want to sound like a dick, but shoudln't this be in the Zombies Stories section? Seeing as that's what it is as all...

However, like I said, this looks and sounds good soi i'll definately be giving it a read later. Keep giving the people what they want!

Thank you for your input. I didn't put this in the ZS for the reason that this is a campaign transcript. And, I thought It would get more input here. Sorry for the confusion.

Glad you like this! Keep spreading the word!

(If for some reason I DO need to move this, could you tell me how to? I have no idea how to. :oops: )