Rainforest Cafe + Town man Holes Part 2

optimus555

• Moderators

i don't think that they want to release a new map pack when we haven't even finished this Easter Egg.

The map pack would be released even if we don't know who Richtofen is. :P

After all they want to make money.

On topic: I am just going to qoute Sam on this.

You've got a month though and if there is another step to this the Tower of Babble i'll buy a hat and then eat it.
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On topic: I am just going to qoute Sam on this.

You've got a month though and if there is another step to this the Tower of Babble i'll buy a hat and then eat it.

Yes anyone who reads this post, REMEMBER THAT! any other skeptics wanna bid something? Haha that would be great, i wouldn't even care what the steps were, i'd just wanna see a pic of a half eaten Hat!

I stand by my bigfoot analogy ha ha. Until someone comes forward with ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE proof of more to the EE, there's really no reason to think there's more...

I was talking about the current tranzit EE being done. I agree there will be more with DLC.

It's a perk drop, not a perk, aka Instakill or Max Ammo, so power doesn't matter. And whether you like the in game reward or not is irrelevant. There IS an in game reward, and that's why the comment got a "yes."

The "Yes" was answering the question of whether or not there was more to the EE. The in-game reward and 2nd bus were examples. As neither of them have been found, (hence the "MORE to the EE". This implies that the reward we've found doesn't count in this context) Reza was stating that there was more we have to find.

I stand by my bigfoot analogy ha ha. Until someone comes forward with ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE proof of more to the EE, there's really no reason to think there's more...

I was talking about the current tranzit EE being done. I agree there will be more with DLC.

It's a perk drop, not a perk, aka Instakill or Max Ammo, so power doesn't matter. And whether you like the in game reward or not is irrelevant. There IS an in game reward, and that's why the comment got a "yes."

The "Yes" was answering the question of whether or not there was more to the EE. The in-game reward and 2nd bus were examples. As neither of them have been found, (hence the "MORE to the EE". This implies that the reward we've found doesn't count in this context) Reza was stating that there was more we have to find.

Not gonna argue, but TRY and look at it this way:

I can't remember the members name, but someone here said "If you look at it from a marketing standpoint, you will understand perfectly." EVERYTHING they say, tweet, or do is ALL about marketing. Confusing you with a vague tweet "yes" to get you to play zombies over Halo, Marketing. Not saying a word about the EE so you continue to hunt and search, even though it may be aimless, Marketing. You obsessing, and claiming ONE in game reward doesn't count, while another would, marketing... All one has to do is look up the "secret ladder in Kino" thread to know how "original" claiming more to a map is...

Plus, again, I feel the Jimmy Z tweet "I think I know what I want until I get it" answers everything. People THINK they want an answer to "Is there more to the EE," but if they got the ACTUAL answer, which is a "no," people, even though they GOT the answer to the question THEY asked, would be disappointed... Plus, giving people the ACTUAL answer would be bad for what? You guessed it, marketing...

"Has anyone ever considered that Bigfoot might just BE fuzzy? Ahh somewhere out there is a big fuzzy monster running loose in the woods" -Mitch Hedburg :lol:

Such a funny man taken from us to early!

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." 8-)

Haha yea another good one.

Thanks for speaking some sense. I don't know why so many people have to start their "I found the next step!" threads with "And if you think the EE is over you're a closed-minded dumb 12 year old quitter" or something. And then wonder why the threads result in a big argument.

I'm wondering... when will all you guys apologize? After a year goes by without anything being continued? When Black Ops 3 comes out? In 5 years will you still be insisting that there's more and anyone that disagrees is a little kid that gives up on everything?

Because I can promise you, I'm a big enough man (oops, sorry, little 12 year old quitter) that I will come on here and start a thread apologizing if a continuation is found without adding DLC... even though I never started calling people names just for disagreeing with me.

Why does every good thread turn into a debate about the easter egg being over. F F S. Stay on target.

I think this is the next step people. NO SMALL MINDED 12-18 year olds posting about how the EE is over... smart people only.... please.

Oh gee, I dunno. Really don't get why these threads turn into arguments... :roll: