please help with morse code!

Zombieprotege

My question is, can u read Morse code off a pulsing light that doesn't completely turen off?

The reason i m asking is the Orange orb in the window by jug. Many have seen this and wrote it off as bad lighting effects. There r many cases of this this effect looking in glass in green run. The only thing that botheres me is there are only two that continuously pulse. one is the orange on by jug and the other is a blue one in the powerroom by tombstone in the small panes of glass ( can only be seen in theater mode).

The blue one is clearly the reflection from the transformer hanging by the wires, but the orange one seems to be the reflection from the sun. If you go in theater mode and go to the outside of the windows you will notice a small hole in the ceiling of the apartment with the sun shining through it, its at the perfect angle to reflect into these windows.

Now I can't read Morse code and I don't even know if Morse code can be read off of these reflections.I'm just wondering if someone in here, who can read Morse code, could take a look at these lights for me.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well everybody can read morse code. you just note down every short and long light, and every pause and long pause, until you find the beggining (when you are back at what you noted first).

i think there are morse conversor you can find on google to translate it.

• Administrators

Morse Code can only be done when there is a delay followed by a repetition of broken patterns to symbolize letters. In definition, you cannot perform any Morse Code if the tap (or in this case, the light) does not break into any patterns or fluctuate. The traffic lights in Town are perfect examples of Morse Code.

And from what I have seen myself, the lighting in the window of the apartment is a still image. Apparently the code syntax for creating lighting was not created to ignore the reflection from the window. That is why you can see it until it's broken.

There is a fluctuation in the light it pulses short fast pulses and longer pulses. I think the only way anyone could read it, is if someone was to record it and slow it down.

Yes I do know about the traffic lights and the lights on the tower, but this is totally different. I just find it strange there is an orange one ( maxis) and a blue one ( Richthofen), also find it strange the orange light is the reflection of the sun, and the blue is a reflection of the electricity.

If someone who knows Morse code could take a look, I would really appreciate your opinion.

thanks in advance

Hello folks first time poster here. I check these boards and the activision boards and i havent seen anyone mention this but if you go in the bus depot after the power is on there are a few lights that are green like the lamposts and one seems like its spitting out morse code. i havent done the ee btw and have yet to see green lights in greenrun besides the teleporters.

There is a fluctuation in the light it pulses short fast pulses and longer pulses. I think the only way anyone could read it, is if someone was to record it and slow it down.

Yes I do know about the traffic lights and the lights on the tower, but this is totally different. I just find it strange there is an orange one ( maxis) and a blue one ( Richthofen), also find it strange the orange light is the reflection of the sun, and the blue is a reflection of the electricity.

If someone who knows Morse code could take a look, I would really appreciate your opinion.

thanks in advance

I was thinking the blue one was possibly of the Moon, As I'm almost Positive that the moon can be risen in Green Run. But if its the one in the Power room its possibly either the reflection from the light above the door or where the window is the zombies come thru. The one that's Yellow/Orange is definitely the sun. You can confirm this, in town by going to the Jugg room looking out that window then dropping down, turning around & looking up. As well as run over to the bar at the side entrance crouching down & looking in that wimdow beside the door. Again turn around look up & bingo, there's the sun...

Hello folks first time poster here. I check these boards and the activision boards and i havent seen anyone mention this but if you go in the bus depot after the power is on there are a few lights that are green like the lamposts and one seems like its spitting out morse code. i havent done the ee btw and have yet to see green lights in greenrun besides the teleporters.

Are you talking about the one inside the room that you open with the turbine?!?

Here is a video of the orb by jug. You really cant tell that its pulsating in this video, but you can see exactly where it is. Now this very well could be nothing and probably is, but I just can't help wondering if anyone has tried to read Morse code from it. its not really a glitch its definitely the suns reflection. Theres no videos that i know of on the bluish white one it is located in the power room above tombstone, if your looking at tombstone its above it and to the right in the small panes of glass, it is e reflection of the transformer and can only be seen in theater mode.

I'm not trying to waste anyone's time here but I have tried to decipher some Morse code from this and get completely lost, its much harder (if even possible) to read Morse code from a pulsating light like this, then a light that flickers on and off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUyYVfezuGI

RUyYVfezuGI

yes the bus depot where you start in tranzit the ground also cracks but im sure thats been mentioned. the lights may have been brought up also i just havent seen it mentioned since ive been checking the forums regularly

edit: sorry the room where you build the turbine

Yea Its weird how that ground cracking actually works, I think it effects other areas of the map but im not positive, I do know however if you stay in the Depot until round 3 & dont build the turbine that the screen will shake & the ground will break every single time. I haven't seen alot of people talking about that, as well as if you play in 3D the Landr-0-Mat door Beams go all over the place which is crazy, bc if you play it back in theater mose nothing appears or the video will not play!!!

Does this light pulse as well or is it a solid light source?

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone noticed the blinking red traffic lights in the 'town' area? I was watching them for a while the other day and noticed that they seem to be blinking in morse code. if anyone who actually understands morse code would like to take a look at it, or already has, i really am curious if it really is morse code