The Nav Card Prophecy

deathb4di2h0nor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if the next DLC map is someone other than Green Run (I personally think Green Run is a map within itself, and won't be expanded). Perhaps Paris, Mars, the Moon? Think there could be an ATM machine there.. Where our Navcard would access money from the Bank here on Earth? Very feasible IMHO.

I agree. NAV does stand for 'Net Asset Value' and it's right beside our money as opposed to on the bottom.

Of course that doesn't explain the table you build...

I agree entirely with the statement that w'll receive a WaW map until the last one, so let's put them into an order that makes sense.

So obviously Tranzit- Nacht

Die Rise- Verrukt

DLC 2- Shi No Numa

DLC 3- Der Riese

So if this indeed how Treyarch plan to include maps into new ones, which will be confirmed/debunked when Die Rise is released, we will be able to get a view on *Possible* Map inclusions for DLC's 2 and 3. We might have another Jungle like map for DLC 2 and a factory based map for 3. Anyone agree/disagree?

So I guess my theory still holds so far. We had Nacht in Green Run, and through the story-line we know America was constructing a replica. CHECK.

We are now going to China in Der Rise, and Carbon tweeted "Der RiZe", leading me to believe that Der Rise is a Tranzit map. Shi No Numa is in Modern day China, but at the time we played it, it was in Japan. Is it not possible that Shino Numa is actually incorporated somehow? I'm getting excited.

• Administrators

So I guess my theory still holds so far. We had Nacht in Green Run, and through the story-line we know America was constructing a replica. CHECK.

We are now going to China in Der Rise, and Carbon tweeted "Der RiZe", leading me to believe that Der Rise is a Tranzit map. Shi No Numa is in Modern day China, but at the time we played it, it was in Japan. Is it not possible that Shino Numa is actually incorporated somehow? I'm getting excited.

How are we positive, or at least know, that the Americans were making a replica?

My theory: it seems obvious...

There will be a few runs (green, red, blue, whatever). Each map will have its own navcard and reader. We got the green run navcard, so when we build the red run navcard and reader, we can teleport (helicopter, ufo) to green run because we have the green run navcard and back to red run if we got the red run navcard. So each map gives you its own card so you can travel between the dlcs that you get.

There will be a few runs (green, red, blue, whatever). Each map will have its own navcard and reader. We got the green run navcard, so when we build the red run navcard and reader, we can teleport (helicopter, ufo) to green run because we have the green run navcard and back to red run if we got the red run navcard. So each map gives you its own card so you can travel between the dlcs that you get.

I thought about something like that, but the coding and connection to go into each map and link would be astounding... Plus!

A- what would happen if someone in the party didn't have the dlc?

B- how are you soposed to control which nav card is which?

How are we positive, or at least know, that the Americans were making a replica?

I'm sorry, I could have sworn I read that somewhere in the story-line. I know I read it here and I assumed this was intel from the Computer in Black Ops. If I am wrong then I retract that statement. I just re-read my post and it looks like I was saying Check for yourself, when I was actually saying that Nacht was in Green Run *Check*

I thought about something like that, but the coding and connection to go into each map and link would be astounding... Plus!

Good questions. A, presumably the nvcard reader would be offline unless everyone had the navcard for another map. B, with only two locations, you would go to one or the other, the game would simply pick the right card. With more than 2, the reader would ask you to choose the card or simply ask which map you wanted to go to.

That's my thoughts. Most likely I am on the right track, yet not 100% correct.

Good questions. A, presumably the nvcard reader would be offline unless everyone had the navcard for another map. B, with only two locations, you would go to one or the other, the game would simply pick the right card. With more than 2, the reader would ask you to choose the card or simply ask which map you wanted to go to.

That's my thoughts. Most likely I am on the right track, yet not 100% correct.

Hmmm... It's possible i suppose...