One hit with jugg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few answers to this.

Yes, it is a glitch. Sometimes you can get hit to the point that your screen should be red, but it doesn't turn red.

No, it is not a glitch. The zombies slap much quicker now, and while in groups they can sometimes hit you all at once. What looked like one hit was actually 4 zombies hitting you at the same time.

What was said above or a glitch.

In every iteneration of zombies, this happens. 1 lone zombie hit me the other day. I was running around the map with him chasing me as I got stuff done. 1 hit as I passed him killed me, no red screen, no 3 other hits, I had jugger, just a not-uncommon glitch.

Afai can tell, the game simply stutters; the zombie swings, you run through it and it counts as 4+ hits and you die. I was thinking immediately after that Treyargh should fix it already. A little code that says the same zombie can't hit you if you were hit less than .5 seconds ago by it, to stop this from happening.

At least the 'kill your teammate as he revives you' glitch is gone, or maybe baz just hasn't bought the knife yet...

Hmmm. Can you still kill your teammate as they revive you a la Bleak Ops 1?

I've maybe got an answer. Sometimes on black ops 1 I would get hit 3 times and then either get hit twice at the same time and just go down without ending up red-screened, or sometimes the hit markers would just fade away and I'd be hit once and go down. It wasn't a common event but it would happen to me and personally I believe it's a minor damage system glitch. There were one or two times where I would just go down with out a warning.

I have experienced so many one hits. Then I watch the theater in 0.2 speed, and there was aaaalways an explanation. Sometimes it looks like a one hit, but is not at all. It is always a simultaneous multi hit, and/or not being fully healed, and/or the not displayed red screen.

Always.

Make sure the power is always on

otherwise technically you don't have jugg

I have heard that several times, but haven't had that happen.

I buy jugger with the turbine and it works fine, 4 hits. Maybe because I play offline, local? Maybe it is an online glitch?

In waw der riese, the ww would glitch you to die if you zapped yourself, usually, but not always.