Need help regarding next Easter Egg Step

blackfire561

Ok so I am in a game right now and we just got the circumcised quote. We are trying to find the next part but we don't know what goes next. We are reaching out to you guys. Has anyone gotten to the OFFICIAL NEXT PART, not the avogadro part because that is THE END OF THE EE, the whole beginning part is trying to get the navcards working. We dont know what comes after this. We know people have got the navcards working we need your help???

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I am in a game right now and we just got the circumcised quote. We are trying to find the next part but we don't know what goes next. We are reaching out to you guys. Has anyone gotten to the OFFICIAL NEXT PART, not the avogadro part because that is THE END OF THE EE, the whole beginning part is trying to get the navcards working. We dont know what comes after this. We know people have got the navcards working we need your help???

You don't actually know that people got the navcards working, you simply heard from the OPL guy that it happened, and oddly enough you can't see the replay on theater mode because he lost connection to the host (which by the way I'm pretty sure saves the replay anyways, because the whole match is recorded server side by Treyarch).

Also, what else has the OPL guy posted? The circumcized quote that has been found ages ago by NGTZombies and MrRoflWaffles?

I mean, just don't go assuming everything is true, we don't know the next right step, and even if we can do it already. And like I said in the other thread, there's still even the possibility that the next event is on standby server side, waiting for December 21st to trigger it.

One way or another, good luck trying to do the next step, but I really don't think we should assume anything that hasn't been prooved, considering never had not even a screenshot of the "NavCard Accepted" event.

I can find the source if you like, but I am pretty sure Treyarch employees have confirmed over twitter that there is more to the Easter Egg after the Tower of Babel achievement, they wouldn't say that if people couldn't access it yet. That was also one of the reasons NGT said they were continuing...

Other than the current part of the EE creating more questions than it answers, I don't believe orbs and beams create a suitable ending, surely something more impressive must actually change/happen.

Being said, you're right about the guy who confirmed the Nav cards working, a friend who got d/c, at a point no one else has reached. Bit fishy.

It was OPL's friend. I've played with the guy and he's no troll. His friend who you're bashing was the 2nd to finish the Shangri-la Easter Egg. They were just a few minutes late.

Black, if I were you, I'd try something with the tower since he says activate the spire. Put turbines down at it and see what happens.

After you complete the system Maxis says two quotes right? First off he says good job but then he says the 2nd quote when he talks about activating the spire and asks if you have been circumcised. A rather odd thing to ask isn't it? Being circumcised is typically a religious thing and the only thing that relates to religion is the Church, which is also a spire. Now I know often when he says spire or tower he is referencing the pylon but in this case it might mean the Church since he mentions this peculiar thing.

Just an idea but if you get the quote to be said again in a game try investigating the church for any changes.

Another thought came to mind on a possible thing. Me and a random (cool guy though) were talking about the door and he gave the suggestion that maybe we need the Avogadro to shoot lightning at the door overloading what ever system it is that it contains. This idea stuck with me, this map has a similar idea of electricity and power being the key why not combined the power of the Avogadro with the current conundrum of the handle and see if we get any results?

Edit: It appears I'm not alone in the church idea credit to those who also thought the same.