Time Traval to past picture proof?

Erlindd

A guy named Alanandallen on twitter said he was able to travel back in time. I didn't believe him at first, but he told me to check out his twitter for a picture. I found this picture on his twitter

I don't know if this is fake or real, but it sure as hell looks real to me. The only thing he said was: "The lights are the answer"

EDIT: Looking at all the posts and looking closely at the picture, I can confirm this is fake because of several reasons, don't get your hopes up.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the layout of equipment an nades on the bottom right looks different from blops 2 layout.

The problem is that the picture isn't clear enough, that alone makes me doubt the fact that it's real. Don't forget the fact that it has no colour. It makes me think he was trying to hide something, maybe some photoshop effects that went wrong or something else. Only posted it here because you might never know.

the layout of equipment an nades on the bottom right looks different from blops 2 layout.

The problem is that the picture isn't clear enough, that alone makes me doubt the fact that it's real. Don't forget the fact that it has no colour. It makes me think he was trying to hide something, maybe some photoshop effects that went wrong or something else. Only posted it here because you might never know.

he did post it with colour then deleted it. and replaced it with that one.

I love this, makes me lol all the time. Whenever anyone claims anything and has 'proof' it's never clear. People claim there's a bigfoot, post a video and even though we're in 2012, it's like the shittest quality and lowest possible resolution. I'm a skeptical person, i'd love to see him grab a camera, look straight at the TV and take a real picture. Or better yet, go into theatre, take a screenshot and give us your gamertag so we can look into your fileshare and see for ourselves.

The HUD isn't even what Black Ops 2 multiplayer or zombies has. There's also what appears to be a bouncing betty. Fake.

ok im calling fake. cause suppose to be time traveled back in time but you can see the floor is still messed up and on the left light still hangs from the roof only half up sorry but its photoshop to me.if this is supposed to be before the rocket hit from moon.the bar and grill should be in better condition saying it in the center of a town