Orange orb on Town

Not sure if this has been noticed before (I sure hope it has..) but I noticed it a long time ago but I just noticed again so I decided to look it up. I didn't find anything so I snapped a picture of it and posted it here just to see if anybody seen any more/know whats up with them. I guess it could be a reflection of some sort just not sure where it would come from. It is in the room with Juggernog. The window right next to the big hole in the wall.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This is merely a graphics glitch. Someone had posted a video on this and claimed that this was part of the EE, yet if you break the window, it disappears. It doesn't appear in any other window, same if you look around the window on the outside. Most likely just lighting glitch that was made to reflect light.

I found it now. It's in the window between the barracade the zombies come out of, and the corner of the room that you can jump down from (closer to the SMG than Jugg).

Hard to tell if it's a reflection, or on the opposite side of the glass. But you can only see it when looking at the glass window.

Still going with the idea that it's an omni-light. It might be the light motivated by the fire under the floor boards. It's just not as hidden as it probably should be.

- Mix

Well to clarify, I am on Xbox. I see it on tranzit and survival, and it is always there for me. I noticed it quite ahwile ago but I passed it off as reflection of flames. Something just isn't right about it though. There is so much talk about orbs so I bet they have a purpose, even if its stupid.

I've seen it too but I think its exactly what yourmapper said, a lighting effect. People always see things that they claim is a continuation of the easter egg but there never is a continuation and these things are hardly ever anything.

Yeah I find that very annoying also. I believe the easter egg is over, but if people find more things, awesome, i'll be sure to do them. I just was thinking this could be something different. I didn't know if it was Zombies nature to have a bunch of different random things to figure out that require thinking. I know its not now, but how awesome would it be :mrgreen:.

I wish you plenty kills

Okay, I'm just going to kill this thread now.

What you guys are seeing is a light node. It's a little orb developers place when building a map to signify a light source, in this case, it's for the fire. Normally they become invisible when the map is compiled, but apparently there is a graphics glitch that allows one to see them via window reflections. That is all. I am 99.99999% sure that the easter egg is done for now, until DLC time. Feel free to keep looking, but I highly doubt anyone will find anything.