Multi colored sparkles?

GAZMANGOD

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is another picture of the box and the glowing thingies:

It happened to me yesterday. The box gave me a Barret, nothing special. So Idk why te glowing thingies...

pretty cool that you're the only one reporting the multicolored spiral at the box.

that pic is pretty good too. thumbs up. I still wonder what it all means.

A little off topic , but not totally. I have noticed on System Link Tranzit that the Zombies that are on fire, when you kill them. They dont "explode" they kind of get sucked into a blue implosion looking thing. It looks like a futuristic explosion. I wanted to know if anyone else has checked this out / noticed it. I only saw because my son accidentally choose System link and started playing.

• Administrators

A little off topic , but not totally. I have noticed on System Link Tranzit that the Zombies that are on fire, when you kill them. They dont "explode" they kind of get sucked into a blue implosion looking thing. It looks like a futuristic explosion. I wanted to know if anyone else has checked this out / noticed it. I only saw because my son accidentally choose System link and started playing.

Negative.

System Linked a game by myself. Zombies on fire still explode when on fire. This occurs both when shooting and stabbing them.

Glad i did some research before starting a new thread.

just had the "orbs" appear in the box, tried to buy from the box again and got teddy... maybe just a coincidence, im gonna try to get a clip of the "orbs" in slowmo on theatre mode and upload... i'll post a link in a few hours. :D

no link... for some reason the "orbs" wont show in theatre mode.. no "orbs" or thin blue beam of light leading from the box to the tower... odd.. clearly saw it when i was playing :|

yeah i saw that too in theatre that they dont show up. bummer.

i was wondering if the swirling orbs meant you were supposed to take that weapon 'cuz it was special or something...but i got the orbs on the teddy bear too.

so i still believe its just an added 'effect' - to show which side you chose. Maxis or Richtofen.

Hey, hopefully you guys find this useful :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGJHvpp3hAQ

Sparkles after completing the Maxis egg w/ no Richtofen. If you do Eddy, the lights are purple, if you do both, they're a mix. Same goes for the street lamp and tower lights.

- Waffles

Not surprised at all that Waffles had the answer :D

Maybe Good Info -

Howabout in my case I never saw the "orbs" in the box before. Then in one game we only built the table in the corn field, an Boom I got the Orbs around the Galil in the box. Obviously nothing special happened once taken. But, I still to this day never did either EE. But, I dont get the orbs unil that Table is built.