Scripts of Nuketown Zombies Fallout Shelter Quotes

• Administrators

These are scripts for the Nuketown Quotes coming from the Fallout Shelter by Marlton. There aren't many, and some are reused from Green Run. If you have any suggestions on what you think they say, PLEASE comment!

-FftjaQPHRs

"No, my electronics! Ruined!!"

"This device will prove my mental superiority once and for all."

"Ahh, the amperes have hurt me to the quick."

"The hydronic forces contained herein shall make me unstoppable!"

"Ooooh, what an interminable wait."

"Just because one is different is not a valid excuse to simply banish him."

"The air is thick with the sound of carnivorous beasts!"

"Execute them before they overwhelm us!"

"Grow a pair of eyes already, there's zombies on the damn roof!"

"Visibility here is near zero, what is the point?"

"I cannot believe this is the best route to where we are going."

"They ask me to leave? I was the one reporting this scuffing behavior... makes no sense."

"Please respect my personal space!"

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Marlton been banished from his group because he hears Dr. Maxis's voice in his head?

- Mix

This may be why, I wouldn't think of anything else since he's really good at building stuff. Also, it must've been pretty serious if Misty agreed to banish him.

"Grow a pair of eyes already, there's zombies on the damn roof!"

This got me thinking, does he know he's in the nuke shelter, or is that a spawn point of the zombies?

• Administrators

Remember that Green Run happens after Nuketown, so I don't believe that Misty, Samuel, and Russman banished him. Perhaps it was the group before he ended up at Nuketown, allowing him to meet up with with our current Green Run gang.

"Just because one is different is not a valid excuse to simply banish him."

"They ask me to leave? I was the one reporting this scuffing behavior... makes no sense."

Has Marlton been banished from his group because he hears Dr. Maxis's voice in his head?

- Mix

I think it is Samuel who hears the voices. Maxis's voice isn't particular to anyone.

Anyone can hear Maxis but via technology.

Only some can hear Richtofen but uninhibitedly.

• 3 weeks later...

First things first - How were the Zombies created in Nevada? (Groom Lake & Nuketown)

Marlton's "scuffing" quote is a direct link that the Americans were experimenting with creating Zombies. They created them, at some stage Marlton heard the 'scuffing' he was then banished & the Zombies became uncontrollable & the outbreak occured.

My next question is this -

1. Was he a scientist at Groom Lake/area51? Was he banished prior to the outbreak here?

2. Was Marlton a scientist at Jackass Flats & banished before the outbreak or attack of Him (the Electro Man)? (Bren Tower was moved to Jackass Flats in 1966, so the farmhouse radio occurs after 1966)

3. Was Marlton a Nuclear scientist that was in the 'viewing bunker' at Nuketown, saw or heard (the scuffing quote) the zombie outbreak & retreated for the shelter?

Which one of these three will be our background story?

Is it possible to believe that Marlton was the inventor of the Teleporter @ Groom lake? His scientific proess leads me to believe this is how his character will tie into the story & Groom Lake is his origin?

But at the same time , if he was a Nuclear Scientist (at Nuketown) is this why he eventually ended up in Hanford? (this is what bugs me, why is the Green Run map set in Hanford? Our map features no Nuclear Reactors only Radioative waste. Why are we even there? (I'm sure lots will be answered and unaswered in DLC)

The main question is, How were the Zombies created in Nevada? Exposure to 115 does not simply create Zombies?

(my post probably should of been in MMX storyline post)

Great work as always Tac, this thread needed to be created!