Multiplayer Questions

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are the pistols and the maps?

And did you enjoy it?

We played 2 maps, Hijacked and Overflow. Hijacked is very small and very very fun, it's a little bigger than Nuketown in length, but its width is even smaller. Action was always happening, you spawned and saw someone right round the corner, it really keeps you on your toes.

Overflow reminds me of a mixture of Havana and Cracked from Black Ops, it's a medium sized map and works really well in Multi Team game modes.

I only used one pistol in all of my games, that is the KAP-40. It's burst fire and is very powerful, you won't do much from a range, but up close this thing was deadly, it can't be used as a primary though, it's very much a secondary option to finish off people or at least put up a good fight in a tight situation.

And finally, the game is very fun.

What is your take on recurring kill/score streaks, or those modeled after previous ones? What differences have you noticed? Specifically:

Death machine

Uav

Hell storm

Lightning strike

Dogs

Helicopters

Carpet bombers

I doubt you used all of 'em but If you could answer these to the best of your ability I would be very grateful! :D

What is your take on recurring kill/score streaks, or those modeled after previous ones? What differences have you noticed? Specifically:

Death machine

Uav

Hell storm

Lightning strike

Dogs

Helicopters

Carpet bombers

I doubt you used all of 'em but If you could answer these to the best of your ability I would be very grateful! :D

I didn't play with scorestreaks too much, I managed a UAV and Care package multiple times, I didn't call the care packages in but I did notice that the UAV feels like it takes longer to get, which is nice because it now directly benefits your scorestreak (If a team mate gets a kill while your UAV is up, you get points)

I have a few quick questions :D Great thread too.

1) You said that you didn't play with the scorestreaks much but did you get hit by any scorestreaks & did any of these seem too overpowered?

2) Are the guns damage & players damage like they were in Black Ops (so you have a chance to get away)?

Thanks Liam! Hope you enjoyed it!

I have a few quick questions :D Great thread too.

1) You said that you didn't play with the scorestreaks much but did you get hit by any scorestreaks & did any of these seem too overpowered?

2) Are the guns damage & players damage like they were in Black Ops (so you have a chance to get away)?

Thanks Liam! Hope you enjoyed it!

Two scorestreaks stick in my mind the most, the hellstorm missile and the dragonfire (quadrotor)

The hellstorm missile is essentially a predator missile, but can also be fired as a cluster bomb, it seemed very effective on Hijacked.

I also saw the dragonfire doing some work on Hijacked, it seemed like the first time people had seen this in our matches and it was tearing people up, it was very fast and very powerful.

The kill times did feel a little faster than black ops, the entire game feels a little faster than black ops actually