The Green Run map

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "denizens of the forest" are within Tranzit. There are two other achievements/trophies relating directly to the Green Run though.

My guess is that it is in fact a completely separate survival map from the ones out of Tranzit. Tower of Babble appears to be the big EE for Tranzit, while Green Run seems to be a EE of it's own.

One of the achievements mention getting your tombstone in Green Run, and in one of the screenshots released before the trailer showed something that could be this. And if you looked at the part of the trailer where this Tombstone was in the screenshot, it was no longer there. Meaning this is something outside of Tranzit.

The "denizens of the forest" are within Tranzit. There are two other achievements/trophies relating directly to the Green Run though.

My guess is that it is in fact a completely separate survival map from the ones out of Tranzit. Tower of Babble appears to be the big EE for Tranzit, while Green Run seems to be a EE of it's own.

One of the achievements mention getting your tombstone in Green Run, and in one of the screenshots released before the trailer showed something that could be this. And if you looked at the part of the trailer where this Tombstone was in the screenshot, it was no longer there. Meaning this is something outside of Tranzit.

I was pretty much going to say the same. For the zombie achievements some of them say "In TranZit" and others say "In Green Run" which makes me think that this is a separate map or mode altogether.

Maybe Green Run is like TranZit without the bus (when you think of green you can think of eco-friendly so no bus). So I agree with what Kill All Monkeys is saying, Green Run sounds like an EE/map or mode that is outside the whole of TranZit.

i hope not we cant just have one mega map and nuketown zombies there should be at least one more seperate map one the disc itself

I wouldn't worry about that... Nuke town comes with the care package only, so it's not included in the game, and I'm sure trayarch isn't stupid enough to give us only one map to play on (you may have to unlock It though like five)

i hope not we cant just have one mega map and nuketown zombies there should be at least one more seperate map one the disc itself

I wouldn't worry about that... Nuke town comes with the care package only, so it's not included in the game, and I'm sure trayarch isn't stupid enough to give us only one map to play on (you may have to unlock It though like five)

Nuketown comes with Hardened Edition too.

Maybe Green Run is a seperate Survival Map in which the the Old Heroes will return.

If only the Locations from the TranZit Mode are playable in Survival it would be boring. Busstation?, Village, Farm ... Nuketown ... sure, there are more to come and they all will work in the Survival Mode but i want at least one Map on the Disc especialy for Survival.

The "old" Maps are unique for its own ... Riese, Shangri-La, Moon, Five, Kino ... but i dont think some Sort of a "Farm" or a "Village" Map would be one of my Favorites.

Green Run was a secret U.S. Government release of radioactive fission products

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Run

So maybe its a big Survival Map at the nuclear production complex in Hanford in the 40's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

With the Fab4 and another Part of their Story.

Aw...I was going to post a picture of it as well. I found out to late that it didn't say 'side quest' any more. I thought it did. But another thing I wanted to point out. For the achievement 'I don't think they exist...' doesn't it look like a goblin with his brain exposed?

Looks like a guy getting punched in the head by two people at the same time to me.