New Zombie screenshot finds!

To me... That "Perk Machine" looks like a Mail Box. I see it at a similar angle to the Mail Box in the picture I posted. Although another view I have is that we're seeing the back of a brand new Perk Machine. Notice the green glowing disc at the top. Also, don't forget, the Quick Revive Logo has been spruced up for BOII. Who's not to say the Perk Machines themselves have had a little bit of a re-design.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I'm going off course about the perk machine, but I've noticed something weird about one of the images.

Take a look at the sky for a minute. I won't dive into that lightning bolt or what may be the Moon behind the tree, but look at the colour. As I recall in the preview, the sky had a reddish tint to it. In this image, it's dark. Real dark. I don't know where to start on it. Perhaps it could just... change? Or could weather effects play a part?

Sorry if I'm going off course about the perk machine, but I've noticed something weird about one of the images.

Take a look at the sky for a minute. I won't dive into that lightning bolt or what may be the Moon behind the tree, but look at the colour. As I recall in the preview, the sky had a reddish tint to it. In this image, it's dark. Real dark. I don't know where to start on it. Perhaps it could just... change? Or could weather effects play a part?

It/s perfectly plausible. I mean, activating the EE in Shangri-La changed the time. It's possible something here changes the weather.

It/s perfectly plausible. I mean, activating the EE in Shangri-La changed the time. It's possible something here changes the weather.

Could it be a early version of H.A.A.R.P.- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program since looking at these pics im guessing the time frame is 1949-1959.

There is something off about the terminal pic. The second from left dude has the wrong part of the wall behind him. And what is up with the lighter colored perfectly rectangular shape above the sign? That pic at least, was not polished at all and was not intended to be released. I'm not gonna go screaming "fake," just something seems "off" about them.

There is something off about the terminal pic. The second from left dude has the wrong part of the wall behind him. And what is up with the lighter colored perfectly rectangular shape above the sign? That pic at least, was not polished at all and was not intended to be released. I'm not gonna go screaming "fake," just something seems "off" about them.

Told you, poor photoshop skills. The zombie at the bottom left is missing legs, and the zombie climbing on a bus is... Well, climbing on a bus, instead of breaking the barriers.

it's from the xbox live marketplace under call of duty black ops 2 pics

So if the machine with the tombstone on it is a perk. What do you think it does?

careful with the responses to this. we don't want to talk about leaks.

but, in answering to your question, maybe in the 4z4 mode maybe this perk allows you to become a zombie? or maybe transform back and forth? going along with that, there would probably be a part of the easter egg where you had to be a zombie with the tombstone perk to activate a node or something.

just my thoughts.

So what your saying is, If we were zombies, we could buy "Tombstone" HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE! they would only know how to swipe!

lol, no. not what i'm saying, but anything is possible.

what i'm saying is: as a human you buy it, allows you to become a zombie for some amount of time then maybe transform back? there are situations that could call for this: think "Walking Dead" where they covered themselves in zombies guts to blend in by smell, so they wouldn't get ravaged by a horde.