New Zombie screenshot finds!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think that the first image is about the map we have seen at the video.

But the second image... I think that it shows Nuketown Zombies, Why?

1) You can see the Nuketown´s truck at the left of the image.

2) Look at the sky. It´s different from the sky of the first image! It´s orange (like No man´s Land after the Big Bang Theory)

3)I think that, at the top of the image (outside the building) there is something that it appears to seems like the Nuketown Clock Tower, but now it´s broken.

So I think that the first image shows "The Map", "Transit" (or whatever you want to name the map with the bus), and the second image shows Nuketown Zombies ^^

PS: I´m spanish, so sorry if I don´t write English very well ^^U

:D

Okay. Now that that is solved let us go back to the first photo. Any thoughts on the freaky clouds in the sky?

it's not solved. he just put 2 photos together. that's not proof at all. it's just speculation. the strongest thing supporting mule kick is that it has a green light. if you look at mule kick in black ops, it has a racing strip on the side - not a symbol.

either way it's not worth arguing, i'd rather talk about clouds :D

i dig the electrically charged clouds. i remember someone mentioning a "back to the future"-esque scenario, and this could tie in perfect with the power needed to teleport. Heck even in back to the future, they utilized a bus to conduct the energy. Not sure if this is important either - but recently there has been a new type of clouds classified.

cloud discovery link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19700699

Okay. Now that that is solved let us go back to the first photo. Any thoughts on the freaky clouds in the sky?

it's not solved. he just put 2 photos together. that's not proof at all. it's just speculation. the strongest thing supporting mule kick is that it has a green light. if you look at mule kick in black ops, it has a racing strip on the side - not a symbol.

i dig the electrically charged clouds. i remember someone mentioning a "back to the future"-esque scenario, and this could tie in perfect with the power needed to teleport. Heck even in back to the future, they utilized a bus to conduct the energy. Not sure if this is important either - but recently there has been a new type of clouds classified.

nvm, ignore. One thing I want to say, we only see the side of the perk, front is covered by a satellite dish or something similar.

This brings up an interesting theory. Are we going to be riding a time traveling bus? Will be going back and forth from the past and the future? If we are, will we be playing as two sets of characters?

With all respect, but... Are you bilnd? The part of the perk machine we see in new screenshot is not the front, but the side! Mule kick has this thingie that looks like a symbol from the side view, but it's not a symbol but a... Well, I can't call it, but it's a bump with crates (ventilation?), something like that... I thought I explained it clearly. :)

Basically front of the perk is behind this satellite dish or whatever that is!

this isn't a troll war. you are claiming to know something that only a dev could know. if you think it's mule kick, great. but don't bust out little slights like implying i'm blind because i subscribe to reason. i'm totally open to the idea of it being a new version of mule kick, like maybe with a new perk machine box - but dude, it's not the same machine.

maybe you are the bilnd one.

maybe you are the bilnd one.

Indeed I am. Sorry for that. ^^

no worries man.

Um, guys...

Why is there a zombie breaking into the bus while another zombie is breaking...out?

very interesting. it's like one zombie portrays the windows being boarded up, and the other portrays being overrun. perhaps there are zombies that come in through the front doors - and this is just one who has broken through.

Holy shit now the driver is either a zombie driving or zombie is just chilling and the bus drives itself

It still looks like a robot to me. The eyes are a little bit different to the zombie eyes. Maybe it's meant to look like that to fool the players?

Or the zombies?

Or both? Maybe something does not want anyone on board of the bus? Maybe it's a warning?

• Moderators

My point is why is there a zombie trying to get into the bus if that zombie wants to get out? Obviously there's nothing in that bus for that zombie or else it wouldn't leave.

Perhaps...the zombies will attack the bus, even if you're not in it?

To me it looks like he is climbing off the bus.

But maybe there is another player in the bus.