Power on, or is it...?

So I have looked closely at the picture that TARC posted with a sound of something activating or spawning or crashing. I already have a theory about it, but, let's first see the picture:

(Btw, keep in mind this is just a crazy theory... And sorry for my poor Paint/investigating skills xD)

What I can see in the picture and what I can hear is that someone tried turning on the power (not necessarily Griffin Station), and a meteor hit the Bio Dome. I believe that on Moon there are multiple bases, as mentioned in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=21123

So basically someone is on one of the stations and tries to activate the power. Now the problem is - there is no sound in the vacuum, and since the power is not on - there probably is no oxygen... Maybe there are multiple switches, that activate power in certain areas? That's how we hear what happened?

The picture itself looks like it's the place after meteor crashing - the whole place is ruined and empty.

EDIT:

I have listened to the sounds a few times... And from 0:00 to 0:22 we can clearly hear that something is activating, powering up - that's definitely the "power on" sound. However, later on this sound cannot be heard clearly, because another sound starts playing... It's an object falling. You can even hear the friction when it falls down... But there is no friction in vacuum, right?

At 0:28 the object is really close, it sounds a little bit like something burning very rapidly, kind of like... Space shuttle. You know, when they set off Earth, the friction that is created by our atmosphere is nearly burning the shuttle... Rub your hands. Feel the heat? Exactly.

At 0:30 the object is directly above the roof, the sound we can hear for a short amount of time is the sound of the object being burned by the friction. Few seconds later - BANG! It hits something... Sound similar to when the Astronaut Zombie hits you. This is why I think that this unidentified object hits the roof of the Bio Dome - because I would expect it to make such noise.

And then... It settles down. It stopped moving. There is no friction sound, the object is probably bouncing off the roof or has breached in. The sound echoes and then we hear a short noise that I am unsure of, which is then quietly echoed again.

Then...? End of transmission.

Please also note that there is no outro, like in other BO2 videos. Does that mean the Zombie game will be separated?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The file name is actually from Black Ops and it is Richtofen saying he needs more power and stuff along those lines. So seems like this will have to do a lot with power... And what you call a tree I think is a perk machine, maybe Quick Revive relating to the new 3arc twitter picture? All we can do now is speculate..

The war does not relate to zombies. The Vril does, and this is the main plot in Zombies now. What I think is that you're right with the power theory - the thing that crashes definitely has something to do with power.

The Vril-Ya are coming?

Has anyone ever wondered how did 115 get to the meteors? This element can only be created in laboratories - it doesn't occur naturally.

The file name is actually from Black Ops and it is Richtofen saying he needs more power and stuff along those lines. So seems like this will have to do a lot with power... And what you call a tree I think is a perk machine, maybe Quick Revive relating to the new 3arc twitter picture? All we can do now is speculate..

If this is a Bio Dome, then the perk is...

"When you dive to the prone, it's gonna shake you to the bone..."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFloooooooooooppppppppppppeeeeeerrrrr....... Sorry I had too! M&S anyone?

The Richtofen quote attached to the video by Treyarch makes me believe it's the sound of the power switch turning on,"Power, power, power, it's always the first priority!". It might be symbolizing that it's the start of the real good zombies info being released, starting with a recap of all the previous maps.

The image is entirely too distorted and dark to positively make out anything indentifiable.

The war does not relate to zombies. The Vril does, and this is the main plot in Zombies now. What I think is that you're right with the power theory - the thing that crashes definitely has something to do with power.

The Vril-Ya are coming?

Has anyone ever wondered how did 115 get to the meteors? This element can only be created in laboratories - it doesn't occur naturally.

Rumor

the element is said to come form to be where sam was trapped. That voices are also form here as well so they are linked.

My Idea

I think the voices sent the element to earth and take totally control. They used Edward to do their dirty work and make him insane. The voice been planning to take over the world for along time. I don't know what or who the voices are but if possible can you tell me. Then I can fill in more information about the voices.

The Vril-Ya are coming?

Rumor

the element is said to come form to be where sam was trapped. That voices are also form here as well so they are linked.

My Idea

I think the voices sent the element to earth and take totally control. They used Edward to do their dirty work and make him insane. The voice been planning to take over the world for along time. I don't know what or who the voices are but if possible can you tell me. Then I can fill in more information about the voices.

That's what I think. The storyline itself just reminds me of Biblical Apocalypse. I'd say it's either Vril-Ya or Satan himself that wants the universe to be doomed.

Sorry to bring back this topic but I was listening to this on youtube again and it finally hit me. Doesn't this sound like the Fly Trap from Der Riese? I was playing it just the other day and I sat there for a minute trying to remember where I had heard it. It sounds just like it!

Power Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... oJmYnZtqWI

Fly Trap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hxidifP_C4

(Go to 2:40)

Sorry to bring back this topic but I was listening to this on youtube again and it finally hit me. Doesn't this sound like the Fly Trap from Der Riese? I was playing it just the other day and I sat there for a minute trying to remember where I had heard it. It sounds just like it!

Power Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... oJmYnZtqWI

Fly Trap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hxidifP_C4

(Go to 2:40)

Sound similar indeed. Flytrap does exist, and it's in Poland, it was said to be a place where Nazis tested their aircraft... Now I believe it's Die Glocke that takes off the fly trap... I saw a video where somebody found out that there are pillars on the picture of the TV, but you can't see them very well.

If what was stated about the audio file being in BlacOps is true, maybe thats Treyarch telling us this is from a past map and in this case, Moon biodome? Maybe, Moon has to be revisited to stop Richtofen? It makes sence as thats where Sams body is and she boldly states she wants it back after the soul switch. The question though would be what happened with her body after cryogenic slumber party has been done?....