Does Tom Syndicate know something???

Okay I'm not overly sure about this but here we go.

Tom Syndicate (or the Syndicate Project) met up with Carbon (a few weeks ago?). Following this he posted a few images, one of the COTD zombies poster:

http://instagram.com/p/O8Z3sSH2-a/

and another of Beyond Birth and Death with a Wave Gun in the background.

I also believe (can't remember but it was recently, maybe a few days ago) that there was a photo on Facebook showing him with some of the zombie creators saying something like find the easter egg:

http://instagram.com/p/O5_0m2n249/

He also spoke to Jimmy and met with him to have some drinks:

Tom said: "Hello good sir ;) - thanks again for drinks !"

Jimmy said: "yeah that was a particularly good fountain soda;)"

I also haven't followed many of his Vlogs on his channel but I do know that he was in America (as he met with Carbon). He has also just posted the following tweet a few mins ago:

"The Zombie'z Are Coming."

This may be a silly post but my question is do you think that the Syndicate knows something? (I'm not saying he isn't entitled to go to America and meet people but it could all add up...)

I'll try to find some links in the mean time but tell me what you think!

Thanks.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am more than sure that he and DalekJD know something important, but they are not allowed to tell it to the community, not yet. Maybe we need to find out ourselves?

I mean, Tom is not a person who would try to lie to his fans. If he knows something and tries to indicate it to us, he's not gonna lie about anything.

EDIT: Btw, his last name is Cassell.