83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

PINNAZ - 6

unlawfully inacurate - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

CrubZee - 2

You also can only guess ONE full word per round.

You may ONLY post either 1 vowel, or 2 consonants.

Each incorrect full word guess = 2 incorrect letters.

After 4 wrong guesses, host will add a hint.

After 6 wrong guesses, host will receive points for the round and choose a new player.

Player who guesses the word correctly will receive 2 points.

Player who guesses the entire word with no letters on the board will earn 10 points.

If host doesn't update the incorrect guesses or has an incorrect spelling on board, he or she loses his turn and no points awarded.

No digits are allowed.

Double pointer Tuesdays: Each Tuesday Richtofen will give us the double points drop. That means: For each Correct word you will get 4 points and for each correct word without any letters on the board you will get 20 points.

10 pointer Friday: Each Friday Richtofen will give us insta kill. (kinda) Which means: Each Friday the host of the round has to put up a word and add a hint (or two) from the beginning.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 pointer Friday: Each Friday Richtofen will give us insta kill. (kinda) Which means: Each Friday the host of the round has to put up a word and add a hint (or two) from the beginning.

It's Friday 12:01 here in Oz

POWER!

I hope that's correct?

POWER!

I hope that's correct?

Correct. I gave you 10 points because timezone.

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

Incorrect Guesses:

Hints:

Scoreboard:

way2g00 - 94

Electric Jesus - 88

Lenne - 54

MurderMachineX - 46

Undead xP - 28

Reddonkeyham - 20

vDeltaGamingv - 16

Jake Duck - 16

Rissole25 - 14

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

PINNAZ - 8

unlawfully inacurate - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

CrubZee - 2

After 6 wrong guesses, host will receive points for the round and choose a new player.

Player who guesses the entire word with no letters on the board will earn 10 points.

If host doesn't update the incorrect guesses or has an incorrect spelling on board, he or she loses his turn and no points awarded.

No digits are allowed.

Double pointer Tuesdays: Each Tuesday Richtofen will give us the double points drop. That means: For each Correct word you will get 4 points and for each correct word without any letters on the board you will get 20 points.

• Moderators

POWER!

I hope that's correct?

Even if it was friday you would not get 10 points for that. :P

There still have to be zero letters on the board. ;)

Oh and I am going to take...

TOWER!

ughh...

But seriously he is not allowed to get 10 points.

Fixed

And it really isn't clear, someone want to fix it?

I suppose it shouldn't be called 10 pointer Friday than. All that's done is that the host puts a hint up from the very start. It doesn't mean you're gonna guess it right away with that hint, and might have to guess letters first.

What if we change it to Fire-Sale Friday? Situations are similar. We're given help (Discount to 10 points a box), but we're not guaranteed to win (still a chance at getting crap weapons).

• Moderators

That's what I thought Lenne. The rules arent very clear, who wrote the rules? :lol:

You can have this turn if you want Lenne.

No you still won, Pinnaz.

It's your turn. :P

10 point friday is adding a hint at the very beginning.

The word (people have to guess) tends to be easier as well.

So there is a very high chance that someone gets 10 points. (still not guaranteed to get 10 points though.)

It has been that Way(2g00) ;) since the first time it has been called 10 point friday. :P

Other than that the rules stay the same. Which means that you can still guess a letter but if it is a correct letter our chance of getting 10 points will be gone.

But if you guys really want to change the name of it you can do that.

Just know that something inside me does die when you do that. :P

Oh and I apologize if I seem like a douche.

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A /

_ H E _ _ _ _

Incorrect Guesses: T B

Hints:

Scoreboard:

way2g00 - 94

Electric Jesus - 88

Lenne - 54

MurderMachineX - 46

Undead xP - 28

Reddonkeyham - 20

vDeltaGamingv - 16

Jake Duck - 16

Rissole25 - 14

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

PINNAZ - 8

unlawfully inacurate - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

CrubZee - 2

No digits are allowed.

BTW, not that is has been abused, but I wanted to bring up another rule that if the winner does not wish to host the next round, then they CANNOT play in the next round. Simply because it gives the unfair advantage they could potentially win numerous times in a row. So yeah, just an FYI.

Archived