My take on "NUKETOWN" zombies...

Just had an idea after messing around on moon. What if the nuketown map is set up like no mans land at area 51? No real rounds, weapons all over the walls, maby a kino type area for pap and box. Would be a map for all the people who dont like the slow starts of conventional maps. Thoughts?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like it would work, but I hope it's not the only game type. I don't mind No Mans Land, but it does bore me after a while.

I remember the first time I played Nuketown and I spotted the bunker entrance, tried allsorts to get in there :lol: so I'm hoping you can get down there (maybe they'll stick the PaP machine in there?).

Maybe you have to fight your way down there before the nuke drops? Then the map continues from there. :o

I posted this idea before somewhere else but I might

Ale my own thread for it.

What if nuketown zombies is its own 4z4 mode? Two teams survive for a set amount of time. This time can be 10, 20, 30, or 60 minutes and there are different lobbies for each. The object of the game is to earn the most points as a team before the time limit is reached. This would be a VERY strategic and thought based mode. You would have to decide "is it worth buying this gun? I could spend a thousand points now and risk not being able to get the points back! What about pack a punch? It's 5000, so I could save up a lot and spend them all at once, but risk not getting enough points back to make up for the cost."

I for one would like this because he opposing team would most certainly all buy juggernog. I prefer the Bowie knife which is actually advantageous. Sure it costs five hundred more, but it protects you as well as juggernog if you know how to use it properly. Plus, at 130 points a kill for several rounds, it pays for itself ten fold! After round 9 I would buy juggernog and still be leaving the other side in the dust point wise.

Edit: the reason it would be on nuketown is because the game literally ends with a bang when the timer runs out... Tee hee hee!