Nuketown Zombies...Population

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of players have been asking for Solo leaderboards, and with NML treyarch added a nice little challenge for those players. My guess is that this map will be a Solo only map, completely unrelated to the storyline. The populationcounter saying "01" is the main thing why I agree with people saying that it is a solo map.

I'd personally be a bit dissapointed because I never really play Zombies on my own.

What if the playable characters are the names on the mail boxes. Mason and woods. Automatically my favorite map ever haha. It could be how woods got his 115 tattoo storywise?

This I doubt. Woods' tattoo only said 115 on the mission "Executive Order", because it was meant to hint towards Ascension. On every other mission, it said S.O.G.

Besides, they're campaign characters. I wouldn't even WANT them in zombies to be honest, regardless of how cool they were.

Maybe 4Z4 will be on MP maps, like Spec Ops in MW3....

I think you are close, but I feel like there will be a possible "Face-Off" mode for this. Similar to MW3 with the 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4.

I'm not sure if we will get as many options either. I hope we see:

FACE-OFF

Fetch me their souls!!!!

"""""""""1z1"""""""""

2z2

3z3

4z4

This would offer everyone a chance to play with their close friends. If you have seven other friends that are online and down to play, you have 4z4 to play. If you only have one other friend, you could play 1z1. This eliminates the NEED for random games and creates more of a choice in the matter.