New amateur interview with Mark Lamia talks zombies :)

Hello

So he talks about the 8 player competitive co-op and what appears to be describing that taking various routes across the map and opening doors and certain levels can impact your game

and a massively enhanced back story :)

also confirms that the glorious 4 player co-op returns!! YAY :)

worth mentioning that when the chap mentions Samantha he gets a bit... well mysterious

so reveal coming soon!

Link below... its quite quiet... enjoy :)

http://www.examiner.com/video/black-ops-2-zombies-and-multiplayer-interview

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the open world chat....

i explained a world a bit smaller then say fallout 3's main world map... with locations upon locations to open and explore...

im not saying this will happen.., but maybe a spin off game or mode...

a zombie survival game where waves are days, progress can be saved, cash spent on food, water, guns, places to spend a night... anyway could go on about that game for ever :)

and with what Mark has hinted on... i think we are in for some massive maps!

i had the open world chat....

i explained a world a bit smaller then say fallout 3's main world map... with locations upon locations to open and explore...

im not saying this will happen.., but maybe a spin off game or mode...

a zombie survival game where waves are days, progress can be saved, cash spent on food, water, guns, places to spend a night... anyway could go on about that game for ever :)

and with what Mark has hinted on... i think we are in for some massive maps!

But Mark also said that they were maintaining the core of zombies that the fans have come to love. What you're describing here isn't CoDz, it's a completely different game. What it sounds like he's describing is a HUGE map that has simply added a lot of things to the core of zombies.

I hope the zombie mode for BO2 isn't like just one big map and the DLC's just allow you to open new parts of the map. It's starting to sound like that to me. It would be cool if they had that, PLUS more maps. Like one giant map for the zombie campaign with DLC added sections, then for the normal 4 player co-op zombie mode, they have different maps again. I guess we'll see.

Really doubt they built an entire open world or one very large map. That would be way too much for their engine to handle unless they had dedicated servers for zombies.

And what this video suggests to me regarding the part about Sam, I think we'll either be seeing new characters like the enigmatic chick from the poster, or some of the characters from FIVE and Cotd will be returning.

I think Samantha will be long gone in Blops2, reason for this is she's still in rich's body, and the only way she could swap bodies with someone else again would be to have the MDT's powers back again or she could have retained small powers from being in the MDT or lastly not being Samantha, but her future Daughter or something along those lines

Really doubt they built an entire open world or one very large map. That would be way too much for their engine to handle unless they had dedicated servers for zombies.

And what this video suggests to me regarding the part about Sam, I think we'll either be seeing new characters like the enigmatic chick from the poster, or some of the characters from FIVE and Cotd will be returning.

It has already been confirmed that JFK, Nixon and Danny Trejo will be returning for zombies in Black Ops II. Which is good, seeing as I loved JFK and Trejo, though i'd rather have Castro back.

It has already been confirmed that JFK, Nixon and Danny Trejo will be returning for zombies in Black Ops II. Which is good, seeing as I loved JFK and Trejo, though i'd rather have Castro back.

That was not confirmed, simply just something the author of that particular article thought very likely to happen. There was even an editor's note saying the views expressed were opinions, not fact.