Character Select

I'm not sure if this idea has been posted yet. I can only imagine it has, and if it hasn't, it's at least been mentioned before.

Character select in zombies. Especially if there is going to be 8 players.

For instance, the characters available at launch could be:

Richtofen

Nikolai

Dempsy

Takeo

JFK

Richard Nixon

Robert Mcnamara (Or however you spell it)

Fidel Castro

Robert Englund

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Danny Trejo

Michael Rooker

Original Marine (From Verruckt)

George Romero

Samantha Maxis (Maybe, Not sure)

AND so on and so forth.

I think this would be a really nice feature, considering on the IOS version of Black Ops Zombies, you can select your character.

Feel free to tell me what you have to say.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind having something like this in Single Player zombies but I don't think I would like it for multiplayer. Takeo will be left out :D (I don't like him).

Also I quite like the start of a multiplayer game where your searching around to see the other characters to check who you are. Soon met with joy or disappointment. I adds an element of surprise? (is that the right word for it?).

It IS a good idea just something like this wouldn't be to my liking.

Uh.... Good theory but a few prob. With the roster: 1: the marines that were at nact and verrućt aside from tank, are likely dead, 2: George is dead and can't be used as a playable charracter, because he's a zombie... 3: richtofen is in samanthia's body and likely won't be a playable charracter....

Also I think I saw something earlier about trayarch canceling 8player zombies.... Could be wrong though...

I hope that for multiplayer (8 player, not classic) that you can customize your character, with face paint, outfit, possibly a set quote system....

But for classic, and solo for that matter where easter eggs may need to be completed with a certain character, or a diologe needs to go a certain way, the system should be kept the same.

Uh.... Good theory but a few prob. With the roster: 1: the marines that were at nact and verrućt aside from tank, are likely dead, 2: George is dead and can't be used as a playable charracter, because he's a zombie... 3: richtofen is in samanthia's body and likely won't be a playable charracter....

Also I think I saw something earlier about trayarch canceling 8player zombies.... Could be wrong though...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it isn't cancelled because of how much they've been promoting the 4z4 thing.

And I see this as being very likely for solo, maybe even in the competitive game modes in zombies. Though I doubt George is playable because of the massive advantage he would have.

And just because a character is dead or otherwise incapacitated, doesn't mean you wouldn't be able to play as them in a game mode that has no continuity to the story.

I highly doubt that they cancelled 8 player it's easily been the most discussed thing since they confirmed the return of zombies.

And as for the character selection I'm sure in 4v4 it wouldn't really matter who you played as even if you're Romero and you're a zombie because it holds no real relevance to the campaign, maybe it would be fun to see the world from a zombies eyes :evil: