RE: LonleyMailbox's video about an airport map

Im sorry but i have to post this, in a recent video by LMB he said that this picture was a zombies screenshot.

But i am here to prove that it is clearly not. Remember at E3 when they played the trailer on that massive tv? well within that trailer, you see that this supposed "Mystery Man" Is Clearly David Mason. So this is obvious proof this is a campaign screenshot, and another thing, if it was zombies, why would anyone be in that pose? I posted this because i like this guys channel and i want him to have accurate info. And i want to end this theory or idea that this is zombies. and i know LMB and alot of other directors look at these forums so yeah, hopefully your reading this bro.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps he was refering to the completly obvious glowing blue light in the background, which is known to be located over the mystery box?

Just a thought :)

Even with that you can clearly see that the light is going down through the entire screen. This would mean that the box would have to be under the platform and camera where we can't see it. That still wouldn't make sense because if it was under the camera then the light would have to be bigger indicating its closer but it's not.

So that light is clearly part of the lighting from the sun. Even Treyarch said the most important part of a game is the lighting, it brings the entire scenery together. They said they were going to put a focus in lighting and I'm guessing it's to make the scenery more impacting. They probably put that light to show how important the lighting is to a scene.

LMB is dumb, a lot of partnered youtubers just don't care, they are only in it for the money.

So they will put up anything to get your attention even though it is obviously fake.

The kid is 14 (I think). Not sure if he's in it for money at his age...

Trust me, "Every youtube partner is in it for the money."

I know how youtube is.

Besides, THIS IS THE STUPIDEST FUCKING THEORY I HAVE EVER HEARD. Just saying.

Yea, I'm friends with Mailbox was in a discussion with him over that whole entire video. The whole thing seemed like too much a stretch and just speculation off completely random things. He understood my point of view, but still felt the speculation videos do more good than harm.