A theory for Black Ops II

I might have a theory on how the original team of zombie hunters will be in the next game.I might be wrong but I dont care. I feel they would either travel forward in time or the zombies mode is based off their time. They've time traveled a pretty good amount of times. As they say time travel will tell. I'm still wondering who that girl is. People say its Samantha but I don't think so if anything it might be Sophia people may say she's dead but who knows. How would it be Samantha if Richtofen switched bodies with her. And heres another theory if the earth is still destroyed from the last easter egg then it would mean the maps are full of debris and destruction I don't think that might happen in he next game but it's just a thought.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spaces come after periods, before the next letter :D I fixed it because it was bothering my eyes.

Anyhow, this is plausible yes, but there really isn't much here detail wise, so there really isn't much for me to say other than thanks for sharing! :)

Update: Again you do not have any specific conclusions here to comment on, the girl could be many people, I do believe Samantha Maxis is a bit of a stretch personally because of the situation her corpse is in. I doubt Sophia if the zombies storyline in BO2 takes place in 2025. She'd be somewhat older by then. Sophia was a full grown adult, maybe a young one, but an adult at the time when Der Riese was running. So it's been about 60 years or so.

You may want to post an introduction so we can all get to know you better.

Happy slaying,

-MegaAfroMan

Yeah you did kind of leave it very vague with quite a few repeat topics. I think what you started to say, had good reason though. If the earth is still recovering from the missles, (On the side it got hit) it would leave all of the maps covered in debris. If they did not skip ahead in time a decent amount, every map would look similar. Treyarch would then:

Make the first map destroyed, and the following ones different.

Or skip to the future and make all the maps normal. (no debris)

Or choose the other side of the earth.

If this is what you meant by that statement, that is a decent theory. If not, I am left with the same response: Thanks for Sharing. :)

• Administrators

I don't think that it will be too difficult to make up some sort of way for them getting back to Earth because Richtofen knows how to calibrate the teleporters in any way he wants, and there is one on the Moon so I thin he will just end up changing a few settings and teleporting us somewhere.

As for the girl, I've always had the idea in my mind that it might possibly might be Dempsey's child. We aren't sure of the gender so it might be a girl, so I've always kinda felt it's a possibility.

In my opinion, Sam is not an option only because her body is still in the pyramid and they aren't going to start the first map with switching Richtofen back out of the pyramid. They could, however, mean that that girl is the last map, giving a far ahead implication, but other than that I don't see it being Sam.

Has anyone ever guessed that it is Elena Siegmen? Maybe treyarch thought it would look cool. :?:

I also have had a hunch that it is just Elena Siegmen but hey, it's always good at other theories. If it is Sophia though, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!! Also with it being Sophia (I'm improvising) that may possibly explain the 1221 (I think) on the hat. Maybe a new group? Like 935! but made from the survivors...

• 3 months later...

I'm going to kill as my birds as possible with this stone so bear with me.

I doubt our little redneck mistress is Samantha. She is german, but this woman clearly enunciates like someone from the southwest, where tranzit is located. It is likely she is just a random citizen of wherever that is.

Has anyone ever guessed that it is Elena Siegmen? Maybe treyarch thought it would look cool. :?:

It would be hilarious if all of the tranzit crew were cameos from treyarch or something, and naturally Elena would be MINE! No evidence to support it, but still possible.

I also have had a hunch that it is just Elena Siegmen but hey, it's always good at other theories. If it is Sophia though, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!! Also with it being Sophia (I'm improvising) that may possibly explain the 1221 (I think) on the hat. Maybe a new group? Like 935! but made from the survivors...

I assumed 1221 meant 12/21 (end of Mayan cycle). December 21st 2012.

I don't think that it will be too difficult to make up some sort of way for them getting back to Earth because Richtofen knows how to calibrate the teleporters in any way he wants, and there is one on the Moon so I thin he will just end up changing a few settings and teleporting us somewhere.

As for the girl, I've always had the idea in my mind that it might possibly might be Dempsey's child. We aren't sure of the gender so it might be a girl, so I've always kinda felt it's a possibility.

In my opinion, Sam is not an option only because her body is still in the pyramid and they aren't going to start the first map with switching Richtofen back out of the pyramid. They could, however, mean that that girl is the last map, giving a far ahead implication, but other than that I don't see it being Sam.

Dempsey's daughter again? As I've said before, there is next to no evidence for this besides the fact that Dempsey had a five year old. They did go with the whole David mason thing in campaign, so why not, I guess.

I made a theory about how the original four could get back to earth somewhere, but whatever. It's not even worth your attention since you are on the same page.

Has anyone ever thought about Charlene Anderson? Very unlikely now that we know the character is a hillbilly, but still...Who knows? Charlene Anderson is a general for USMC who created the Quad-rotors (according to campaign lore), which is the reason some of them have the name Charlene etched into and the reason why that is what their code name is.

Samantha could have easily swapped souls with Anderson and took her body.

The only other logical explanation I have for new character is that we now have an aged Samantha on our hands. Rictofen tries exiting the Pyramid of Redemption, but is instantly and rapidly aging due to the Pyramids (cryogenic stasis, I guess?). Samantha swaps bodies with the mad doctor and his original body decays (skeleton head she is holding?).

Rictofen ascends into the Aether still in control of the zombies and Samantha has to team up with three random people to help free Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo.

These are all random and most likely bullshit theories, but they're they best I got.

• Administrators

I didn't mean to offend you Electric Jesus, in regards to your theory not worth my attention, I didn't mean to give that vibe. Forgive me?

The only reason I keep bringing up the child is because I want it to be considered. I don't see any other people being brought up, but I will say one thing, I agree with the Midwest idea, and I live in Nebraska so we're as Midwest as it gets haha. Remember at the beginning of Moon when we're in Area 51, and Richtofen says he can see Dempsey's house? Now sure, I will easily allow the answer of how it's just a joke, but I am just going to throw this out there to get an opinion, I don't mean for this to sound as if it's fact or anything. Nevada is generally near the Midwest, and he can supposedly see Dempsey's house, so perhaps if his child was a girl, she could be Midwest-ish?