Microsoft E3 Press Conference - Black Ops 2 Gameplay

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way that at 1.30.55 he makes a point of looking at the options of rappel & snipe, I suppose that these would both have different consequences which is probably the reason why they didn't show the part after it.

Also controlling the machines was amazing, I say that this game is going to be one of the best, if not THE best of the franchise. I truly believe that as long as everything else follows suit.

Also a little disappointed that the contract was renewed & if they incorporate the way the IW have done the DLC drops with Elite then I will be annoyed, two months for not getting an XBOX & paying for Elite. I honestly don't want to wait 2 months to get what I want. I don't mind a month because XBOX have signed a contract but not 2 because Activison want to drain money out of us!!!

:D

I have to say, before today I wasn't entirely sure treyarch could pull off working this engine over their normal quake, but they did a phenomenal job. The game itself looks beautiful, far better then the trailers let on.

I can't say I support the early release of maps for Xbox users... That's about the one thing that gets me disappointed... But that is an Activison thing. Just because someones parent is an idiotic drunk doesn't mean the child should be seen in the same light, eh? Same for parent companies. ;)

Sorry ps3/pc players coming from an xbox player. I do believe dlcs should be dropped on the same date for all the consoles. And im not really a fan of campaign usually but driving those tank things look sweet. Cant wait for zombies and multiplayer

So now if BO2 follows a similar content drop schedule as MW3, us PS3 guys will have to buy the crappy elite if we want the maps at a half-decent time. I want mah zombies earlier, but that's never going to happen :(

Just keep your eyes and ears peeled for June 21. Even though a lot of people think that zombie announcement thing was fake(me included), you never know with Treyarch.