Cryptic Emails (Completed)

I have no idea who's sending these, but me and mrroflwaffles are receiving some pretty cryptic emails, some have been solved already but we're still getting them.

Email 1:

I was sent an email with this code:

Gsv mvd gsvnv droo ozfmxs glwzb

and this image

Email 2

MrRoflWaffles was sent this message

"If only I had this at the Pen of Pigs..."

and this image

Email 3:

MrRoflWaffles was then sent this

Email 4:

MrRoflWaffles then received this video

Email 5

New Find

Matuzz found one of his posts had been edited to reveal this

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First one was:

The new theme will launch today.

And picture of Chicken Caesar salad.

Second one was:

"GOOD, OL, FASHIONED, IRISH, BEATBASH"

Third one was:

Give me that monkeyword nikolai.

Some one updated my post adding link to KEY word. Giving this image:

This is what I could get from the video.

Sqeb, jtcdsjy, Ie/ckn-y, De, v t/l u/(Mu), isho?, ymt, fl/i, b, otsj?y, --, ymtqhl/iey, y?n?, ymt, imls.

letters either side of a (/) mean that its oen or the other for that character. the letters in brackets (Mu) is the greek letter I refer to, I say this, because the flick on the U is the wrong way, which is Mu.

A question mark after the letter means that im not sure.

commas are used to seperate the words.

the (-) are used because I simply don't know.

I hope you understand what I've done, and hopefully someone can build on it. I do think YMT means the, its used twice...

Ok, here are the words from the video, turned the right way up:

sqebi jfcdsjy

Ieknicy

De vfjj rsho ymt

fi b ofsjy ma

ymtqhfiley

yn ymt imls.

I could be wrong with those letters.

But I figured something else out, the cipher that had to be used in the past clues had been referenced in the clue answers, for example,

"If only I had this at the Pen of Pigs..." = "PigPen Cipher" which was used to decode the next message which was.

"GOOD, OL, FASHIONED, IRISH, BEATBASH" BEATBASH = Atbash cipher, which was then used to decode this:

After that point, I'm stumped. I'm hoping someone else can get further than that.

[ Image ]

sqebi jfcdsjy

[ Image ]

Ieknicy

[ Image ]

De vfjj rsho ymt

[ Image ]

fi b ofsjy ma

[ Image ]

ymtqhfiley

[ Image ]

yn ymt imls.

But I figured something else out, the cipher that had to be used in the past clues had been referenced in the clue answers, for example,

"If only I had this at the Pen of Pigs..." = "PigPen Cipher" which was used to decode the next message which was.

"GOOD, OL, FASHIONED, IRISH, BEATBASH" BEATBASH = Atbash cipher, which was then used to decode this:

After that point, I'm stumped. I'm hoping someone else can get further than that.

That images is the key for the next one it says Bowe instead of Bowie so something there. I'm playing so I can't look these stuff up right now but I bet you can solve it. Good luck, I come back later to help you guys!

[ Image ]

sqebi jfcdsjy

[ Image ]

Ieknicy

[ Image ]

De vfjj rsho ymt

[ Image ]

fi b ofsjy ma

[ Image ]

ymtqhfiley

[ Image ]

yn ymt imls.

Its the Keyword Cipher. Maybe that means that "Nikolai" is the keyword? Something in that sentence is the keyword. I will start decoding now.

EDIT: Not Nikolai. Not Monkey. Not Keyword. Not Monkeyword. Still trying...

[ Image ]

sqebi jfcdsjy

[ Image ]

Ieknicy

[ Image ]

De vfjj rsho ymt

[ Image ]

fi b ofsjy ma

[ Image ]

ymtqhfiley

[ Image ]

yn ymt imls.

Its the Keyword Cipher. Maybe that means that "Nikolai" is the keyword? Something in that sentence is the keyword. I will start decoding now.

They keyword was Monkeyword and it leaded to the Bowie knife image.

[ Image ]

sqebi jfcdsjy

[ Image ]

Ieknicy

[ Image ]

De vfjj rsho ymt

[ Image ]

fi b ofsjy ma

[ Image ]

ymtqhfiley

[ Image ]

yn ymt imls.

AWWWWW SHIT. Decoded with the Keyword of "Bowie" !!!! I got this:

TREAD LIGHTLY DEMPDGY HE WILL STKB YOU ID A BITLY OF YOURKIDNEY YP YOU DONT.

Some of our letters are wrong though... I will keep trying until i get the clear message!

AWWWWW SHIT. Decoded with the Keyword of "Bowie" !!!! I got this:

TREAD LIGHTLY DEMPDGY HE WILL STKB YOU ID A BITLY OF YOURKIDNEY YP YOU DONT.

Some of our letters are wrong though... I will keep trying until i get the clear message!

Good job looking at it it looks like some thing along lines:

TREAD LIGHTLY DEMPSEY HE WILL STAB YOU IN A BITLY(?) OF YOUR KIDNEY IF YOU DONT.

Dunno what this is :D

Encrypted text entered: SQEBI JFCDSJY IEKNREY DE VFJJ RSBO YMT FL B OFSJY MA YMTQHFILEY YN YMT IMLS

Keyword used: BOWIE

Deciphered text: TREAD LIGHTLY DEMPSEY HE WILL STAB YOU IN A BITLY OF YOURKIDNEY YP YOU DONT

Note in the video, that OFSJY and YMTQHFILEY are both underlined. BITLY and YOURKIDNEY are thus underlined. Also note that YOURKIDNEY is ONE word, instead of two.

Encrypted text entered: SQEBI JFCDSJY IEKNREY DE VFJJ RSBO YMT FL B OFSJY MA YMTQHFILEY YN YMT IMLS

Keyword used: BOWIE

Deciphered text: TREAD LIGHTLY DEMPSEY HE WILL STAB YOU IN A BITLY OF YOURKIDNEY YP YOU DONT

Note in the video, that OFSJY and YMTQHFILEY are both underlined. BITLY and YOURKIDNEY are thus underlined. Also note that YOURKIDNEY is ONE word, instead of two.

only thing i can think of with bitly is bit.ly which shortens URL's.