CoDZ iPhone App * MAJOR UPDATE*

Any admins - how would you guys like me to make an official app for CoDz?

Message me any details.

THIS ISN'T DEAD JUST YET. CHECK BACK FOR MORE DETAILS SOON

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys, Shapeshifter here.

I'm leaving the site for a while TO work on this, so yeah.

I REALLY need an admin or mod with an iPhone or iPod Touch to message me to see if I can't get this bad boy to work for others (the mobile site DOES work for me, but the app will have to wait a bit).

So yeah, it's coming guys~

Pics, so I don't have to GTFO:

CoDz Facebook:

CoDz Twitter:

CoDz Youtube:

Zombie Photos:

Beta testing may be happening, but only if the Admins and Mods approve.

So, let's have at this, shall we?

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A QUICK OVERVIEW:

Facebook: Want a quick easy way to check up on the CoDz and the official Call Of Duty Facebook page? Look no further. It's all here.

Twitter: You can also check up on the CoDz and offical Call Of Duty Twitter accounts using the Twitter tabs. Easy, and free.

Forum: using this tab, you can access a mobile version of the normal CoDz forum.(note, it's not optimized for phones though.)

Videos: an easy way to access the CoDz Youtube channel; straight from the web app.(Official Call Of Duty Youtube support coming soon.)

Photos: Zombie wallpapers and photos galore!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Very cool, looking great, I would get it in a heartbeat. If possible, make an iPad version too, and android. Android is much easier though since the Android system is entirely open source and everything is basically free.

Very cool, looking great, I would get it in a heartbeat. If possible, make an iPad version too, and android. Android is much easier though since the Android system is entirely open source and everything is basically free.

This, i would spend a bit of dosh for it.

Also zombie's is now on droid's so it would be full circle.

Here's the thing: as a mobile website, it's free, and 500 people can visit it free.

Only 25 people can download it AS AN APP... right now, it's only a mobile site.

It DOES work on Droid, but again, not as a an app.

Now, if you'd like to try it out on ANY platform, here's the URL:

http://callofdutyzombies.mobapp.at

Pop that bad-boy into your mobile browser, and voila: it should work.

The thing about basic, is that it's free but you can only have 500 site visits... which I why I think it would be wise to invest either in the Silver or the Gold(the difference is listed in the picture).

5 dollars a month is DEFINITELY worth it, especially when I can even get the normal site to redirect you STRAIGHT to the mobile.

Please, if you DO try it, give me your feedback.

Here's the thing: as a mobile website, it's free, and 500 people can visit it free.

The thing about basic, is that it's free but you can only have 500 site visits... which I why I think it would be wise to invest either in the Silver or the Gold(the difference is listed in the picture).

5 dollars a month is DEFINITELY worth it, especially when I can even get the normal site to redirect you STRAIGHT to the mobile.

Just thought I'd let you know, when we launch Vbulletin it will have its own mobile layout, no need for any 3rd party stuff.

When you visit the site you will be greeted to this (Obviously the mobile theme is not finished yet and will be made to look a lot better, and it will also look better on an actual mobile rather than a screenshot from my computer, but you get the point.)

Shapeshifter, I clicked your link from my iPod and it wouldn't bring it up. I tried opening it on a new page and it got stuck on the loading screen.

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 5d53db.png

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 16e8ec.png

I've got an iPod Touch 4G, running iOS 5.1.1 (it's jailbroken so I haven't updated to iOS 6 yet). Not sure if you need that info but yeah.

The mobile site for the vBulletin site works fine though. I've got you covered Liam ;)

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... dbb468.png

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... c4c79c.png

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 7b99f2.png

Just thought I'd let you know, when we launch Vbulletin it will have its own mobile layout, no need for any 3rd party stuff.

When you visit the site you will be greeted to this (Obviously the mobile theme is not finished yet and will be made to look a lot better, and it will also look better on an actual mobile rather than a screenshot from my computer, but you get the point.)

Oh... well, this was just an unfinished project that Covvy and I wanted to do but never got around to... aww well.

Need any help designing the Vbulletin Mobile site?

;)

Oh and Rissole, that's weird. It worked for a few others and myself...

Wait, I just realized that this whole thing actually has nothing to do with what I'm doing here; I'm not trying to emulate a forum on the mobile platform.

This will actually be even BETTER. See, the forum tab linked to the normal forum URL, but if Vbulletin makes it mobile, it'll be even more optimized.

The main purpose of this app was to provide a slick and easy mobile hub for all things zombies AND CoDz.

Agreed?

Wait, I just realized that this whole thing actually has nothing to do with what I'm doing here; I'm not trying to emulate a forum on the mobile platform.

This will actually be even BETTER. See, the forum tab linked to the normal forum URL, but if Vbulletin makes it mobile, it'll be even more optimized.

The main purpose of this app was to provide a slick and easy mobile hub for all things zombies AND CoDz.

Agreed?

The hub seems good, you should keep working on it, I was just saying, Vbulletin has mobile support if that helps you at all.

Agreed?

The hub seems good, you should keep working on it, I was just saying, Vbulletin has mobile support if that helps you at all.

Helps me tremendously, actually. :lol:

• Administrators

I used the mobile site and I like everything other than the fact that the forum tab just redirects you the site in a new tab and doesn't stay in the mobile site itself, so it's almost a mute thing, if that makes sense?

I used the mobile site and I like everything other than the fact that the forum tab just redirects you the site in a new tab and doesn't stay in the mobile site itself, so it's almost a mute thing, if that makes sense?

Yeah, as of right now, it's impossible to actually put that in there.

BUT, when Vbulletin comes around, that'll make it hella easier.