Zombies not in 2025

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guy's treyarch said in an article that the money the Rezurrection Map Pack Made covered enough to have the studio take zombies in a different direction apart from what happening in the story mode. This means zombies in black ops 2 could have the weapons from the first black ops and not have it in 2025. I think this is the direction they are going in. I doubt they would make zombies in 2025 I think its going to take place in its own maps, and have the guns from black ops 1.

You don't think I know that? I know where zombies go to. 1970's wasn't in campaign, Kino wasn't in campaign, and Dead Ops Arcade makes no since on any side what so ever.

Using some Photoshop skills and a screenshot from the trailer along with a screenshot of the Blops M16 and a picture of a real life M16 taken in smiliar lighting to the scene in the trailer, I can say that that's clearly not a Commando.

yeah guys its either an M16A1 or an XM16E1, has a 20rd magazine and i think it has a 3 prong flash hider

Hey guy's treyarch said in an article that the money the Rezurrection Map Pack Made covered enough to have the studio take zombies in a different direction apart from what happening in the story mode. This means zombies in black ops 2 could have the weapons from the first black ops and not have it in 2025. I think this is the direction they are going in. I doubt they would make zombies in 2025 I think its going to take place in its own maps, and have the guns from black ops 1.

I seriously doubt they will have Black Ops 1 weapons, Black Ops 1 didn't have WaW weapons except for on the walls in the classic maps.

Give me the MG42 or the Browning, thats all i want!

He's also holding a commando

You can tell by the tip of the barrel it's a commando lol.

the commando barrel is an 11.5 inch barrel, for mobility and pointability. Colt still makes them. the TIP is also known as the flash hider (this is the A2 style birdcage, named A2 for the M16a2 it was first on. the m16a1 had a 3 pronged flash hider). and yes they are removable. the m16's hand guards are technically the A2 (the original m16 had the triangular hand guards) hand guards and are unique to the m16 in terms of how narrow they are compared to an m4 (fatter)or a commando (also the length due to not wanting to expose the barrel or gas tube since the gas system is extended on a rifle length). I dont know much about the commando except for being a shorter barrel m4 and the hand guards are strange looking on the original, but not come with m4 style hand guards.

I built a 20" AR 15

Using some Photoshop skills and a screenshot from the trailer along with a screenshot of the Blops M16 and a picture of a real life M16 taken in smiliar lighting to the scene in the trailer, I can say that that's clearly not a Commando.

[ Image ]

yeah guys its either an M16A1 or an XM16E1, has a 20rd magazine and i think it has a 3 prong flash hider

thats def an XM16E1, 3 prong. triangular hand guards as well. If i could only see if it had a forward assist or not this debate would be over.

Just wanted to point this out.

1)Zombies is now separate from campaign, as hinted by Lamia, so the presence of the box makes no sense.

2)The box light is a visual effect Treyarch has, and wouldn't it make sense to use it for more than just the purpose of zombies? Think of it as a light filter effect, like what J.J. Abrams does in anything he makes.

3)Highly doubt they would've revealed zombies so soon in a trailer. If anything, it would've been another CODZL tease in the very last second of the trailer.

Not trying to sound mean, but also trying to use reason here. I will accept the possibility of me being wrong, as we don't really know for certain, but again, I highly doubt that is the box light.