UAV picture cleaned, Possible UFO attack

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just WAYYYY to far fetched, you have to think about what the fans want, Aliens had nothing to do with CoD and never will and it's too early to say that thats anything other than dust atm

Its the future and we probably got into contact with them like with what happened with SETI Institute.

Are we gonna be taken to Roswell?

If so, IW/Treyarch are rubbish at making original ideas. First copy Sean Connery from "The Rock" for Price. Then Connery's character is called Mason. Not only is that a nice coincidence, Mason happens to know everything about the American secrets like UFO and Aliens at Roswell. Plus you are lead on to believe that He killed JFK. Well Mason definitely knows who did. But the film never tells you.

To cap it all off, during the film theres a scene where everyone fights in the same shower room as you breach in MW2 just before you find Cpt. Price.

Im not saying the campaign and storyline are bad, I've loved Treyarch's storyline; CoD3, WAW, BO (apart from ending). Im just saying, bit poor that some Major stuff is from one Film.

That's just WAYYYY to far fetched, you have to think about what the fans want, Aliens had nothing to do with CoD and never will and it's too early to say that thats anything other than dust atm

Aliens actually DO have something to do with CoD (and Zombies), though it's indirect.

Before W@W, people would've called you an idiot for thinking someone would put Zombies in the next game. Now look what happened...

Remember the guy that said MW3 would have aliens in it? Well shit, he may just be partially correct.

Not saying aliens are going to be in Blops II, hard to tell from just one picture, but everything is on the table at this point.

It looks like an in game picture. Probably this is an above view of multiplayer with two killstreaks (quadroter and the reaper, i know its not called reaper i forgot the name of it but you know what i mean.) you can get ?
If this is true I wouldn't read too much into the dots. Random crap has been floating through the air in the past few games.

This is as close as I could get to the side by side comparison I was talking about earlier. I think it IS in fact the quadrotor in a close-up picture. As for the dots, they are one of three things:

1)Aliens

2)Pieces of earth still caught in the atmosphere and dropping.

3)Possible new uav? Geo-spherical UAV? Similar to Google car? :? IDK

How about this then BBD?

Or this:

Regards Alpha.

Oh why the DARPA Falcon unmanned scramjet craft that's supposed to be able to strike anywhere on the planet in under 12 hours at 13,000 mph then crash into the ocean?

Or an X47? Developed from research collected from DARPAs JUCAV project?

Why I have no idea that you are getting at ;)