I think Zombies Will Be Announced at Cod XP 2012

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: E3?

That is a more likely possibility. By that time we will know what the core game is called, and our appetite will be satiated for 2-3 months. By the time E3 comes around, we (and by we, I don't mean the unwashed masses who play CoD only for multiplayer, only kidding :lol: )would be more than ready for some info on zombies. So, yeah, can't wait till then!

There is a huge chance of there being an XP 2012, it was a great money maker and in all the videos leading up to 2011 they made it seem like it was going to be an annual event. I don't see zombies being revealed at E3, E3 usually shows first gameplay in general IE the first campaign mission. For Blops they showed the tunnel mission leading up to the helicopters.

I'm just into the XP's for the zombies sessions. However I'm not sure what they'd do for another zombies panel, 2011 was IW's year, so everything zombies was already released and done with. This year is Treyarch's year, and they are super cryptic about zombies. If anything, they will just do a teaser release trailer with a split second flash hinting zombies.

I think zombies may be hinted at in the May 1st trailer tbh.. I mean black ops didn't release zombies until late summer.. but this is BO2, a lot of Black ops success was made off of zombies.. just look at the last map pack. I don't think they will wait that long. It may not be May 1st but I can almost assure you it will be before and cod xp 2012 event if it even happens. Even a little teaser trailer/picture/1 second in a trailer. It will be seen, there is more boxes than days left until the release of the trailer. Maybe after the trailer teaser trailers will come, one might have a hint of zombies, or teaser pictures again with possible hints of zombies. I honestly believe we won't wait long to see zombies.