New forum theme teaser images

CHECK THE THREAD BELOW FOR CRYPTIC EMAILS

viewtopic.php?f=115&t=21922

With all the discussion of the images appearing on callofduty.com I thought it might be fun to reveal some cryptic images of the new forum layout every single day until May 1st (the reveal of black ops 2) and see if you guys can guess what they are/mean.

PLEASE NOTE: The forum theme is still in its very early stages, I know some of you guys got to see it when we released it a little too early and that wasn't ready to release, we've changed it a lot since then but it still needs a lot of work done to it, please do not judge it just yet.

Day 1:

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new host is coming...

Hope it fixes the legendary error screen :lol:

Server has been upgraded now, so things should be running a lot more smoothly. :D

Great :D

The real tests comes when the traffic is over 350 users at the same time!

Hope it runs smoothly even then!

I think we're much closer this time to actually launching with something you'll all enjoy. There are just a few last and small tweaks to be made, then we can launch. There's also a few other small features we've thrown in which I think all of you will enjoy. Hopefully you're all as excited as I am. :D

I do have one quick question though. Would any of you be opposed to having the avatars and user information located on the right side of posts rather than on the left like how it is now?