For those who have received their telegram from HRH

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will help a lot, certainly helps me in terms of ammo management. You don't wanna be killing your groups, then accidentally kill the last group with one shot left in your wonder weapon and have to hit the box mid-round next round when you could have just kept one zombie last round and made it so much easier.

Didn't know it either, but I just assumed it means "those that have reached hundred" :D

I think it will help a lot, certainly helps me in terms of ammo management. You don't wanna be killing your groups, then accidentally kill the last group with one shot left in your wonder weapon and have to hit the box mid-round next round when you could have just kept one zombie last round and made it so much easier.

I would not consider it as a major advantage. You'll anyway have a good feeling when you are close the end of the round. If you are careful, you won't accidentally take out the last zombie. I still see it as a goodie, but not as a must or as a almost-must.

But I of course also say, it's easy to quickly print the wave count.... Why not? In the worst case, it won't help you at all, but it definitely won't be a disadvantage to know it ;)

Back on topic, I don't see how knowing it could hurt at all.

What level do you plan on doing it on? Ascension I'd assume?

The Mighty Chopper... shall attempt a round 100 on a map of myth, a place we all know as... Shangri-La.

I will also be attempting a round 100 on the fabled map, and will update CoDz with my progress once I commence my run. :twisted:

Back on topic, I don't see how knowing it could hurt at all.

What level do you plan on doing it on? Ascension I'd assume?

The Mighty Chopper... shall attempt a round 100 on a map of myth, a place we all know as... Shangri-La.

I will also be attempting a round 100 on the fabled map, and will update CoDz with my progress once I commence my run. :twisted:

Insanitiiiiiiii.... For the Emperror.

It was more a case of when you have 36 hoards to kill does counting them put you under any kind of pressure....I suppose it's a personal thing and you won't know until you try.

Bizarrely enough me and Super are both going to be trying a new strategy out, and they are both identical. I had been talking to Eye about it, and then discovered this. Bit freaky how alike the 3 of us think in relation to tactics and strategy.

Expect something to come out of this for the community :)