Worst Mystery Box Weapon (CANNOT BE PACK-A-PUNCHED)

If you asked me this months ago I would have said the Dragonuv and L96A1. But lately I've been practicing with them, both PaP and un-PaP, and I have to say it is quite powerful if you can get headshots.

I also think it depends on the map. Nacht, Verruckt and Shi No Numa, I'd hate the Ballistic Knife because there is no Bowie Knife. China Lake and LAW for Nacht for obvious reasons.

Overall I'd say China Lake.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I could care less about headshots ;)

Super you are English and I can't abide by this. It's I couldn't care less.

Fully aware of this mate, used the words 'couldn't care less' amongst these forums several times. Why I felt the need to say 'could' in this instance, I dunno, must be people rubbing off on me :lol:

A bad mechanic blames his tools... ;)

If I had to say something then I would have to say the China Lake, but this is only early on.

In later rounds I have been known to pick it up & survive with it.

This is only for maps with flopper, so like it can change on the given circumstances.

I miss my PPSh-41. :(

Regards Alpha.