not quite new, but hello

Where to start, where to start. Well i'm a long time lurker, i've made a couple posts here and there, but recently have been diagnosed with a thoratic vertebre fracture. Needless to say, my day to day life has been effected. More than likely i'll be going on disability and getting surgery if physical therapy doesnt strengthen and give me my balance back. This means my free time at home and internet time will be huge in the coming year.

Well now that's through a little about myself. I live in a college town in michigan, i was/am and avid wakeboarder, snowboarder, skateboarder, and biker. Thats changing now, and I've always had a passion for video games (stating that I would become a video game producer in 5th grade). COD:Z is probably the most addicted I've ever been to a video game; the hours spent, friends made, and controllers broken.

This coming game, I want to be in the mix, finding new snippets of info in maps, as im not too savy of a researcher. Some of you guys are amazing!

Plan to see more of me in the future!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you signed up!

And what a great time, things around here should start heating up soon ;)

Very soon indeed! :) You can almost just feel the anticipation building up around here.

Welcome Tex! Good to have you here officially.

Hang in there bro! Sounds like one hell of a thing to put you out! How did it happen if you don't mind me getting to personal about it? Huge snowboard and wakeboard enthusiast here too.

Anywho, you made the right choice being here for the next game. This is the #1 place for all the first info. Seriously, it's gonna blow your mind how crazy it gets around here. I. Cant. Wait. :D

Welcome again Tex!

Thanks for the welcome guys.

And OstonedshooterO, I was going off a table jump, i was the first out of the day and it was warm and slushy, so i bombed it, ended up with too much speed and when i popped i flung backwards landing between my shoulder blades, back folded and i couldnt breath the whole painful whatnot.