Extremely Fast Co-op Tunnel 11 Strategy- Professional

Ehjookayted

WARNING: This a professional, highly advanced strategy, that requires multiple training techniques as well as inordinate levels of focus. If you have the skill, or are curious, continue on.

OwD2nK4kL6g

Of course, the one and only RelaxingEnd could be responsible for this amazing strategy. With MatoM21 helping, he is able to showcase a very fast, dangerous, yet efficient strategy for high rounds. Notice a couple things here:

[*:25c04k5n]One player must have QEDs, so he can get rid of the annoying and pesky Astronaut.
    [*:25c04k5n]The Easter Egg must be done. You need Stamin-Up to safely run the Tunnel 11 train, as well as Flopper and QR for downs. So, you ideally want all the perks.
    [*:25c04k5n]The other player must have Gersch Devices and/or hacker so that he may change the drops.

I do realize that this takes a lot of work to get set-up, but I believe that starting at about round 30 or so, you can run this strategy with amazing speed, and if one speeds through the rounds, a 60 or 70 may not seem so far off.

It's pretty crazy to attempt at first, yes. However, I think that if you practice the train and the required kiting techniques enough, they fuse into a solid routine that can be repeated consistently until whatever round you choose. As you can see, the two complete round 48 in about 3 minutes, a time that screams high rounds and skill. I think that the strategy can still be slightly tweaked, but overall, it's a great way to play the map, and I look forward to implementing this strategy in the future.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this vid yesterday, awesome stuff. I've actually been messing around with tunnel 11 in solo, it's a little dangerous in the early stages but at 35+ it's pretty nice. Like my spawn running strategy, if you run the area a certain way the astro is always kept in check. It can still be a little tricky though so the spawn is nicer for solo and just as fast... but for co-op, you can have both Gersch Devices for dropping Max Ammos at the really high rounds and QEDs to get rid of the astro, so tunnel 11 is definitely the better option. A 2 players strategy in the spawn would be interesting to see though ;)

It... It... It is Moon and it's... dammit it's fast!! YEAH!!

Hands we need to try this ;)

Seriously, if it works as good as shown in the vid, it's just awesome. I'm afraid that you might get a tricky spawn, so you get blocked by a not dodgeable zombie line while no space for cutbacks. And in higher rounds, the M&S won't help you anymore out of it. But even if you get down, your teammate with the wave should be able to revive, and cause you have the EE done all is cool.

I am really freaking out, I see a coop Moon strategy, that is actually done in acceptable speed. I mean all I've known so far is spending 60seconds per wave in the dome... And now you come with this 30s thing here. This makes me absolutely happy in my pants. Triple [brains]

It... It... It is Moon and it's... dammit it's fast!! YEAH!!

Hands we need to try this ;)

Definitely mate ;)

With my fast, piss-easy Recieving Bay strategy for solo, and this fast strategy for co-op with infinite perks that should be piss-easy for 2 good players, March is the month in which we say 'Goodbye slow, boring Moon - hello fast, exciting Moon!'. Sorry Biodome, you're just too damn slow...

It seems pretty simple to me tbh, having 2 people in this area only makes it easier.

Especially if two people are good at reading each other's movements.

That's of course if the people are highly skilled at kiting and merging.

Eye we could do this no problems at all.

Damn I'd like to try this with someone as well...gah so much on my plate I'm just adding more, just know if I did it with someone it would most likely be for fun as I might disconnect and only have the recording I'll do for proof...I'm free pretty much all of Saturday starting in the afternoon and have nothing to do Sunday. Anyone up?

If I am targeting 50 or less I would use this strategy, for higher rounds like 100 I wouldn't.

Reason: Not enough room to gather zombies and revive especially when the wave gun player goes down.

If one of them goes down there is not much room to take a breather and revive unlike bio-dome. Specially player without wave gun is vulnerable because mustang and sallys get weaker in high rounds to even clear one of two zombies that are cutting you off. The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine, they were on Round 75 and the wave gun guy went down trying to merge the hordes, the other player just could not control the spawn and died without getting a chance to throw a gersch because everything happened too quickly.

The strategy I did a while back involving bio-dome took me 6 minutes to complete Round 49 and we weren't even going for top speed. I am sure that could be cut down to the same time as the Relaxing End's video that started with round 48 mid round and lasted 4+ minutes. I am just playing devils advocate here. Also I thought most of you guys already know this for co-op. I am sure there are safer and quicker strategies than this one.

But I think it's a fun strategy to get to 50. Thanks for Posting Eye.

Mqi1ZSijcLA

Yepp, if the Wave Gunner goes down, it becomes tricky. But I think with a bit of experience you might be able to handle his train incoming. I mean when the spawns are fast enough in 50+, I'd expect 24 zombs on the map at a down. Therefore you could exit towards Power when you are downside, or twoards spawn when you are upside. Then you have time for your Gersh. When you lead em to PM63 you can even turn around and do a no gersh revive. Could even use Krauss cause guns are anyway useless. (Hey, just got a new quicktip idea ;o)

I honestly have no experience with it, so I need to do it first.

It might be true, that in 50+, the dome gets bit rather acceptable. But Tunnel 11 must be faster, just cause of the spawn behaviour. I'm also not sure if you have a 24 train when you think you do, often there are some dudes 'hiding' and you actually kill only 20 zombies and think the 4 coming later are already respawners.

Have a look here:

31-32 done in Tunnel 11, 30/33 done in Dome:

Yeah as Tom said, reviving shouldn't be much of an issue. As for it being a highly advanced strategy, maybe that's making it sound a little harder than it actually is IMHO; it's just a typical rinse-and-repeat strategy - stay in one spot while they spawn, as they approach you move off, little loop/cutback with a drag out or 2 and you've got your train, then for 2 players run to meet each other and you've got 2 trains merged into one. Timing can be a slight issue with some strategies where it's hard to see what the other player is doing, but this problem is eliminated with some communication. At 35+ the zombies start spawning in super fast and this is when these quick, small area trains work a treat, even with 2 players once a good strategy is worked out.

Have a look here:

31-32 done in Tunnel 11, 30/33 done in Dome:

Yep, Dome is slow in comparison to T-11 but in higher rounds 50+ it is almost the same because like Tom said they spawn very quickly if you both stay in a closed vicinity. I am tempted to try this with one of you guys Chopper, Eye, phxntxm or Smooth if you are available, we can go for a time attack. My ps3 leaderboard still shows 41 with chopper and I like to change that to 50. Chopper, when are you coming back to U.K. mate?

Well, as for the Wave Gunner going down, it's not a problem at all. The guy with the Wave Gun should have the QEDs and the other guy should be equipped with Gersches. This way, there's no problems at all with getting back up. I think that this can be used to round 99, but hearing the other sides of the argument are good and will be considered of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually relaxingend didnt make this strategy, how I know this is I actually used this to 79 a few months ago! That doesnt mean I made it though, this guy steinhoff777 made this strategy first and relaxingend is just saying he made it. Also relaxingend didnt make that upstairs on five strategy either, I remember posting that strategy a few months ago also! :o

Actually relaxingend didnt make this strategy, how I know this is I actually used this to 79 a few months ago! That doesnt mean I made it though, this guy steinhoff777 made this strategy first and relaxingend is just saying he made it. Also relaxingend didnt make that upstairs on five strategy either, I remember posting that strategy a few months ago also! :o

I did not know that; thanks yeti! Great job on the 79. Do you think you'll try again, or are you done with high rounds on Moon?

Select, I insist you to create a thread with all your high round videos specially those that have high round strategies (kinda like Chopper's Repository). I am sure that it will be very useful to community and to those that are struggling to get to high rounds. You have some interesting strategies for challenging maps like Shangri La and I bet I have seen this Tunnel 11 strategy months back when you posted here. After you create the thread, Post that link in your signature.

You are welcome ;)

I will make one soon, I didnt record moon because I was having trouble with my pvr back then though. Also now that the round skip every round glitch is being used I dont think I will be playing moon anymore. I might give it a solo try though or a 100+ co-op run just for the fun of it(not skipping every round).