~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wake up Andrew but we need to find out where we're going.

Find out where we're going...

"Guys! I think this record's broken!"

First (I kinda took initiative here sorry) we should find some food for him and us.......

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ind foo-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d ...........*AGH!*

"Nope, this one's broken too......."

Hmmmm...

What about...

Well, if you want to stay isolated, I can't really think of any places that don't have anything to do with zombies.

I saw some hints toward Verruckt though, isn't that near where Ehj and Afro are? I forget.

I'm not sure. It sounded like it though.

And Tankeo, I love your posts, but they make me feel so sad :lol:

Yeah, it made the most sense to work things in slow. After all, I know our group alone are all fairly new to their powers and are still working out the kinks really. So it wouldn't make sense to just hop up and go, but I appreciate the excitement, Tankeo. :P

Also, excellent references guys. We are tieing the original zombie elements in nicely. Just be careful though, I know this has been clear, but remember, whatever we do can't mess with the original storyline. ;)

Did no one seriously get the reference I made in the dream? It's a whole reference to a tutorial in a certain awesome game... but it actually worked very well here.

Also, excellent references guys. We are tieing the original zombie elements in nicely. Just be careful though, I know this has been clear, but remember, whatever we do can't mess with the original storyline. ;)

If we're going up against some of the scientists, like I said we might fight their zombies or something ;) Even Maxis would work, for if on moon he was only AI, or if his mind WAS trapped, but his body was a zombie (with supreme power). Richtofen we can't kill... but maybe we could attempt it in some way eventually.

The only game it vaguely reminds me of is the original Kingdom Hearts opening sequence. However I am probably mistaken, as I have not played that game in several YEARS. I wish Eye would hurry it up xD I want to finish rebooting already. The rest of you need to keep posting to entertain me and Shoreyo ;)

As far as practice goes, it can be anything from better precision, to discovering even more elements in relation to your ability. For Tia especially, I almost want Rissole to come with something completely unexpected for Tia that is discovered here fairly quickly so she isn't just the field medic/power generator.

The only game it vaguely reminds me of is the original Kingdom Hearts opening sequence. However I am probably mistaken, as I have not played that game in several YEARS. I wish Eye would hurry it up xD I want to finish rebooting already. The rest of you need to keep posting to entertain me and Shoreyo ;)

Actually, you are 100% correct. That is a fantastic game, btw. Kinda fitted in well with this, though.

Alright so I've made Tia a ballerina. If you haven't read it, read it. It won't be a main way of fighting, and it will only be useful against zombies, not villains or any smart humans (if they're dumb, that's another story). It's more of a defensive evasive technique. Her main weapon will just be a pole/staff of some sort, to compliment her ballet skills.

Err should of read this first. Undead is the ballet thing fine or do you want it to be something power-wise? It's just I don't want Tia to be a fighter. If you have anything in mind than just suggest here and I might go with it.

Lol ZOTD the second I read that I knew it was from KH.

Well seeing as The characters can teleport anywhere, while Eric is in Der Riese and Max will meet him, surely the best location is in Berlin, so that those two can meet the others, and where else do we know of in Berlin which has a link to zombies?

(Verruckt :D)

Also, have you all got an idea of your characters limitations? For example Tia maybe being unable to heal wounds beyond a certain limit (i.e, otherwise this would be pretty boring :D)

Eric has his mind under lockdown :P

Victor is apathetic :P

Andrew doesn't have full training with his :P

etc

Tia's limitations are as follows:

[*:1yp3v7go]She can't heal herself.
    [*:1yp3v7go]She can only heal physical wounds such as cuts and such.
    [*:1yp3v7go]She can't heal broken bones, but this may change later on as she develops her power.
    [*:1yp3v7go]She can't heal the mind/mental issues (which is why Voice said no to her when she first met and healed Alex, as she had already healed the gash and kept healing him). Again this might change, but it's unlikely.
    [*:1yp3v7go]I suppose she can jump-start/boost someones power, but not very often.
    [*:1yp3v7go]She has to physically touch the person to heal them.
    [*:1yp3v7go]She sometimes acts before she thinks (You will see this alot depending on the situation).
    [*:1yp3v7go]She cannot fight, though she is learning. It'll be very limited though.