PERKS

owner_101

What perks do you think will be returning for CoD9? Obviously Juggernog will come back aswell as Quick Revive, Speed Cola might return but will the other ones? After all Double Tap was cut on Ascension and no one really uses Deadshot (do they?).

Also what would you like to see added?

Candolier (a cut perk)

It would increase the amount of ammo you can carry by 25% (maybe 50%)

It would cost 2500 (25%) 4000 (50%)

Prk Bru (Irn Bru)

Would increase/improve the effect of other perks that you have (e.g. Juggernog 8 hits, Speed Cola Reload even faster, Stamin-Up run faster and longer etc.)

Costs 3000.

Also they should increase the perk cap (maybe to 5?)

Pro Perks anyone? Maybe doubles the cost of the perk to buy the pro version.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think candolier would actually work, that's why they removed it. You see, how would drinking something give you ammo? Would you just randomly puke it out? It might work if they gave non perk a cola perks, turn it into bandolier. Prk Bru sounds OP dude.

I honestly hope all perks stay, though. A slight cap increase would be great, though.

I don't think candolier would actually work, that's why they removed it. You see, how would drinking something give you ammo? Would you just randomly puke it out? It might work if they gave non perk a cola perks, turn it into bandolier. Prk Bru sounds OP dude.

I honestly hope all perks stay, though. A slight cap increase would be great, though.

How would drinking something give you more health, faster speed and an explosion when you dive to prone? It wouldn't, I'm not going to say it's magical (because I'm not 3 years old) but there are forces beyond our knowledge or control - Aether.

Candolier would work if it increased the amount of ammo by 10% (2000) or make it take up 2 slots or have to re-buy it every 5 rounds or it goes.

Prk Bru I suppose it is OP but maybe it would cost 5000. Then you have a dilemma - PaP to get a good gun or buy the perk to get great perks.

And Knife-aid!

-Triples (or doubles) knife damage

-Increased knife lunge range

-don't flinch when hit

Bowie knife with ballistic knife PaP'ed...130 points a kill until round 35.

That could work...

I think instead of increasing the range of the knife lunge it should get rid of it and increase the slash instead - you stab and get trapped in your train of zombies.

How would drinking something give you more health, faster speed and an explosion when you dive to prone? It wouldn't, I'm not going to say it's magical (because I'm not 3 years old) but there are forces beyond our knowledge or control - Aether.

It's described as increasing your abilities, can't do that realistically, but at least it's explanatory. Growing ammo doesn't make sense.

Oh, and Aether is a place with nothing at all in it, it's what we use to teleport.

Candolier would work if it increased the amount of ammo by 10% (2000) or make it take up 2 slots or have to re-buy it every 5 rounds or it goes.

Prk Bru I suppose it is OP but maybe it would cost 5000. Then you have a dilemma - PaP to get a good gun or buy the perk to get great perks.

And Knife-aid!

-don't flinch when hit

Bowie knife with ballistic knife PaP'ed...130 points a kill until round 35.

That could work...

I think instead of increasing the range of the knife lunge it should get rid of it and increase the slash instead - you stab and get trapped in your train of zombies.

All perks

Perk limit 5

And Knife-aid!

-don't flinch when hit

Surgeon's Serum? -maybe a better name idk

I like this idea for a perk, but perhaps it doesn't need to be it's own perk. Maybe it could be combined with an existing perk or paired with other abilities for a new perk.

On a side note, what does it matter whether or not the perk ability is realistic? It is a game after all. If people are worried about the practicability of the perks then treyarch could come up with a bogus reason for each new perk's effects. PhD is a prime example of a perk that couldn't exist in RL by any stretch of the imagination, but who cares?

I like the thought of a mixer actually, waffles. I imagine a big machine similar to a paint mixer. The perks go back to their roots,i.e. :tuffbrew, candolier, etc.. When you buy a perk it doesnt kick in right away, instead you get the perk bottle at the bottom of your screen.

You must have two different bottles to make one perk.

They could prolly get away with keeping the perks the way they are, and allowing you to mix them. The actual mixer could be free to use. This would eliminate the need for five slots being as you could have 8 perks in four slots.

Before the complaints about OP OP wah OP, I would like to emphasize the fact that they dont kick in right away. You must buy the perks, mix them, then consume.

The Candolier perk actually sounds like a good idea, i would love to see something like that in the next zombies game. In higher rounds ammo is pretty much useless but it would be cool to have it in the early rounds when you are trying to hold down an area with your friends.

How about extra height while jumping?

kind of like emulating the effect of no gravity as on moon. allows you to jump to places to reach certain easter eggs, and maybe offer a quick way out of a sticky situation, but as a down side it could land you in a worse situation. and even if you dont have jugg or phd you could take damage from landing, not enough to down you however.

I don't think that would work. One zombie maybe, but if you're getting swarmed you probably wouldn't be able to jump.

Plus, you couldn't jump over objects, as some kind of coding thing prevents you, even in low-grav on moon.

Also, people would simply jump onto a spot where zombies couldn't reach them.

Knife-aid FTW.

I don't think that would work. One zombie maybe, but if you're getting swarmed you probably wouldn't be able to jump.

Plus, you couldn't jump over objects, as some kind of coding thing prevents you, even in low-grav on moon.

Also, people would simply jump onto a spot where zombies couldn't reach them.

Knife-aid FTW.

I mean like an open platform that is a part of the normal map layout, so like jump up and land there while zombies follow another path to get to you. and I meant more of like a jumper on the moon not zero gravity sorry. but there is a reload time for you to use it so you can't constantly get out of trouble.

How about extra height while jumping?

kind of like emulating the effect of no gravity as on moon. allows you to jump to places to reach certain easter eggs, and maybe offer a quick way out of a sticky situation, but as a down side it could land you in a worse situation. and even if you dont have jugg or phd you could take damage from landing, not enough to down you however.

no...sounds bad...

Pro perks would be too OP if they were bought. You should earn them through a challenge or two, because if you really want it, you would try for it. Here is a list of the perk, its challenge(s) and pro functions:

Quick Revive:

Regular: revive team mates faster (solo revive self, 3 uses)

Challenge: revive 5 team mates (don't go down for 3 rounds)

Pro: revive team mates in one tap of action button, they get their perks back (solo: keep perks when downed, pro perks downgrade)

Juggernog

Regular: 5 hits to down

Challenge: take up to 3 hits at once 2 times

No hits for 1 full round

Pro: health regenerates faster, 2 meter motion sensor with mini-map (to see around corners)

Speed Cola

Regular: reload faster

Challenge: kill 10 zombies, reloading between each kill

Go 1 consecutive round without buying or using grenades or equipment

Pro: switch weapons, prep grenades,  and prep equipment faster

Double Tap Root Beer

Regular: bullets shoot 2x faster

Challenge: avoid having less than 1 full mag left in your gun for one round

Do not use grenades (lethal&tactical) for two consec rounds

Pro: + 4 lethal + 1 tactical grenade, 2x reserved ammo (when pro is unlocked, it acts as a max ammo)

Phd Flopper

Regular: no fall, explosive, or splash damage, explosion upon dolphin dive impact

Challenge: flop 50 zombies

Hold a grenade and kill at least 1 zombie 5 times

Run through one trap

Pro: flop on flat surface, jump higher, immune to traps, danger close pro (MW2-explosives carry more damage)

Stamin-Up

Regular: Move faster, sprint longer

Challenge: survive one round without sprinting

kill 50 zombies crouched/proned

sprint 1 mile

Pro: become very thin ( to squeeze through tight spaces), eternal sprint, stand/crouch/prone faster

Deadshot Daiquiri

Regular: increased headshot accuracy while ADS, smaller crosshairs 

Challenge: headshot 50 zombies

Hipfire kill 50 zombies

kill 50 zombies while moving

Pro: steady aim pro (BO)(recover from knife lunge quicker, bring weapon up faster after sprinting), hardened pro (BO)(bullets penetrate surfaces, no flinch when hit, reduced recoil), stalker (MW3)(move faster while ADS)

Mule Kick

Regular: wield three weapons

Challenge: get 1 pro perk

Pack-a-punch 3rd tier weapon

Survive 1 round

Pro: perk cap + 1, perks downgrade after downage (ex: flopper pro to flopper, juggernog to none) 

When Mule Kick is bought after respawn/revive, third gun is retrieved, upgraded, get back 5th perk (not pro)

Pro names (in above order):

Perk-o-later

Circle Linebacker

Sleight of Man

Ammo Magazine Subscription

Dr. Phlopper, MD

Wait Watchers

Steady shot stackery

Back-a-Bunch

Rhyming names (for fun):

Richt's alive!

Hug her frog