Night vision request

right_direct

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In multiplayer it would be really cool. There could be night maps where you have to use the night vision to get around. As for zombies, I think it may be a little distracting or weird while playing. Instead maybe flashlights on the guns for the really dark parts of the maps. This would give you a line of sight for the zombies without taking away from the actual gameplay. It would also give that classic feel of shining your flashlight around a corner when a zombie pops out at you :lol:

OR OR OR:

Richtofen: Shit how ze hell did I just turn the lights off ?

Dempsey: ok just so we are clear this time, THERE ARE NO LEAVERS BY ME!!!!!!! Got it ?

Nickolai: Oh god did I turn off the sun while we were on the moon ? If so I blame Takeo.

Takeo: I NEED NO LIGHTS MY HONOR WILL GUIDE ME- OUCH I think I stubbed my toe.

Sammy: Richtofen I know you are new at this, and all but you SUCK!!!

Imagine this fellas:

A scenery were it's just a old abandoned foundry, and the only lighting is one flicking beam light that comes and goes. So the only thing you can see, are the zombies eyes. that is, until you either acquire the attachable flashlight, or night vision goggles. :)

As soon as I played moon and got the hacker I said to myself: "Man I hope they bring this back in the next game." Right about the same time I was like: "prolly not cause they would need something to swap it out for."

This is by far the best idea IMO for the new game. Period. The power turning off, the easter egg ideas...HACKER maybe. Awesome posts and great ideas. [brains] to the OP