Incomplete Easter Egg?

minator177

Is there more to the big ascension easter egg than what we have so far? Because it seems to me that it is only half way complete after you do it. What are your thoughts on this?? Personally I think that we only have it halfway figured out and that there is some sort of acheivment at the end. It just feels very empty to me

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been confirmed by Treyarch themselves that that was it.

If you go to the home page, you can see a video from Call of Duty XP about them confirming it.

This. People weren't happy about it which is obviously why Treyarch decided to give a reward for doing the EE in the next few maps.

I still think the Moon EE is the best by far. The COTD one is a little short and silly although the reward is good. Doing the Shangri La EE 4 times so everyone can have infinite perks is ridiculous, takes far too long. But I think they got it just right with Moon, good length, entertaining steps and results from them and the best reward yet.

We all understand you well, everybody feels like you do, and everybody needs a long time to accept, that it is indeed over. Anything has been tested what people can test, and no continuing step was ever found. As well the confirmation by the developers.

In case the search function wouldn't say "These words were ignored, cause they appear too often: Ascension Easter Egg", I would refer you to the search function for older discussions of this :D However, here is for example one thread that has a huge discussion about it:

callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6173

Ignore jc, very inappropriate answer he gave there.