Der Riese Quick Revive Challenge

Here is a challenge I am going to put out there for the whole community. I have tried it a couple times and I believe it is the hardest thing I have ever run. I got to round 12 a ways back, can you beat that?

So I remember someone somewhere posting a comment that said relaxing end could train in a shoebox. Here is your chance to try it out!

Der Riese Quick Revive Challenge

Description:

You will stay in the quick revive room for the entire game, attempting to train zombies and stay alive. Whoever gets to the highest round wins. *You must record the whole challenge from round 10 and up to be in the running*

Rules:

1. This is a solo only challenge.

2. You have the first 10 rounds to build up points and get perks and weapons.

3. At the start of round 11 you must go into the quick revive room and every round after. (except dogs)

4. Zombies may only be killed while you are in the quick revive room.

5. You can leave the quick revive room only When:

a. On a dog only round you can leave to buy guns/perks

b. If you run out of ammo completely. This means using all 4 grenades as well. You may then go and hit the box 3 times to get 3 new weapons. You must take what you get.

6.Guns NOT allowed AFTER round 10 are the wunderwaffe and upgraded crossbow. These may be used up until round 10 but then must be traded in.

7. Monkeys ARE allowed.

8. You can buy all perks EXCEPT quick revive. (Yep, you get to run a train and watch it the entire time)

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try this this weekend. It should be intense, I've never really paid attention to how small the room is though... and what happens if we accidently fall down the hole? Can we just run back up there without killing zombies, or are you automatically disqualified?

Well, I attempted this last night, and I must admit, I highly underestimated the difficulty of this challenge. Gathering the train wasn't too difficult (if you can run the pad on No Man's Land, you can do anything), it's actually turning around and killing your train that's the difficult part.

I'll try again tomorrow night and experiment with some different weapons. I'm really interested in finding a way to do this.

Ok I'll try and clarify what I mean about this challenge.....whilst it is more than possible to gather trains in the area there is a fair amount of luck involved. I will definitely try it again. I remember one of my biggest frustrations was the damn hole! What happens if you fall down it? IMO the challenge is over...