PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dougie, i wouldn't mind getting in a game with you, perhaps with wolfie too? :) and i know i'm really quiet, it's just really difficult to get comfortable with people o: but i'll do my best kay? :D

I wasn't able to join... had a sudden family issue.

That was fun game Gabbehh, jake and Wolfie. Damn I suck at zombies.

lol nah, you don't suck at zombies (: you were just practicing how to be a noob 8-)

although for me, as CEO of Noob Inc., it comes naturally ;)

Your CEO of Tryhard Inc. :P

Regards Yellow-card8

what can i say? i'm part of some great corporations ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Playdate in one week! And guess what?! I'll probably be able to participate! I'm feeling some Verruckt and Shangri-La. Let's do a challenge; why do you guys say? Way and I can be on different teams, we can record both games (that means I'd need Phxntxm or someone with a capture card on my team), and then we can roll out from there. Winners get 50 brains a piece?

How about we add a little twist this time and make it more interesting. Ones we played in the past were pretty boring and nothing to target.

Challenge for both ps3 and Xbox group:

Name of challenge: Fast 4

Fastest 4 player group to get to round 20 wins.

Winners gets brains and get to display Fast 4 title in their signature.

I'm not sure if I will be working on Sunday or not... Shame it isn't on Saturday I am free then :lol:

If I am free I will definately join! Also, I'd be more than happy playing with Eye and Phxntxm! I've played with Phxntxm before and really enjoyed that game and have been meaning to try and get a game with Eye for a while :lol:

That is, if it is okay with you guys of course!

EDIT: Scratch that, I'm working. Unless you guys start at like 1pm GMT then I won't be joining :( Sorry everyone :(

-Jolteon

People that can't make it just message here so we don't end up waiting for long time. Anyways Eye or myself can start a multi player lobby and and get people in. After half hour we can start with team of 4. Any map is fine, Don't forget the bonus challenge 8-)

Yep, see you guys at 1 Central tomorrow.