Inner Forum Mechanics

Ehjookayted

Question

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

It'd be cool to become a Dweller, but hey, I'm happy with my titles for now and will be for a large amount of time :)

It's just one of those things that'd be great! I'm not asking, only wondering about some CODZ history if you will. Anyone know who'd be a good person to talk to that could talk for a while?

It'd be cool to become a Dweller, but hey, I'm happy with my titles for now and will be for a large amount of time :)

It's just one of those things that'd be great! I'm not asking, only wondering about some CODZ history if you will. Anyone know who'd be a good person to talk to that could talk for a while?

Roflwaffles and uncle fausty

Perhaps even cjdog could help me out? Anyone who PMs for extended periods of time or wouldn't mind chatting over Skype.

Perhaps even cjdog could help me out? Anyone who PMs for extended periods of time or wouldn't mind chatting over Skype.

hmmmmmmmmmm.............whose been on here even longer than uncle fausty,

*light bull turns on*

COVERTGUNMAN

try him,you know,if he's not busy or something

Those forums you posted are for the Global moderators, it's the same forum, 30 is for the section it's under (like Black Ops is under Call of Duty) and 31 is for the actual forum, and I really don't know much about how powers work for dweller mods, so I couldn't help you there.

What exactly is the "pyramid of power" here?

I have seen thus far the following authority groups.

Founder

Admin

C.M.

Dweller

Ps3 Ambassador

UOTM

Veteran

WWK

Donor

Survivor

and the four skill groups.

I believe everything underneath Ps3 ambassador does not have any additional power with their title. Ps3 ambassador itself I am not sure of. And then I do not know what outranks what, and who has what abilities in the Dweller and above groups on my list.

Can anyone explain this in more detail or point me to a thread I may have missed?

What exactly is the "pyramid of power" here?

I have seen thus far the following authority groups.

Founder

Admin

C.M.

Dweller

Ps3 Ambassador

UOTM

Veteran

WWK

Donor

Survivor

and the four skill groups.

I believe everything underneath Ps3 ambassador does not have any additional power with their title. Ps3 ambassador itself I am not sure of. And then I do not know what outranks what, and who has what abilities in the Dweller and above groups on my list.

Can anyone explain this in more detail or point me to a thread I may have missed?

For the most part like that. Ideally, donors are highly respected even if they don't have any real power seeing as they have gone above and beyond to help CoDz.

When the forum was created, carbon was the central admin, using only Xbox 360. Back in the WaW days we had playdates every other month or so. To keep these playdates in order we had one person be the one to organize the PS3 users while carbon and covert would organize the Xbox accounts.

Oh my goodness! What a merge; I am embarrassed since it does look like I double posted a bunch and that the first post, edited (whoever did this, thanks :D ), is just plain funny! Anyway, thanks for the help.

MegaAfroMan, if you want to check out the status of my PS3 Ambassador, click on my username, when you see one of my posts, and then click on the drop down menu where it says UOTM, and then you should see PS3 Ambassador there.

Also, thanks for the help! I'll be sure to ask around. :)