Eclipse Pressure Plates: The Illuminati's Hidden Message?

Rissole25

So I've been talking with Mix, and I've only recently discovered that there are Illuminati symbols on the pressure plates you have to match up in the Shangri-La/Eclipse EE. I know there was a thread earlier that discussed it, but I wanted to refocus on it again. That being said, I decoded what letters appeared using this Illuminati chart. ;)

LKSECRSIXQ12/3

H is actually K. I read it wrong, so ignore the H on the picture.

It's possible X could actually be G, but I don't think it is because G's symbol is slanted, and it isn't slanted on the plate.

I don't know if it's 2 or 3 either. Is that small dot under the symbol of 2 meant to be there? If not, they both in the center of the plate, and because it doesn't actually have a proper way to look at it, you can't tell.

Putting it into an anagram server didn't yield any results. Using Alphanumeric (1 - A, 2 - B, 3 - C) didn't do anything either. However changing X to G did get some results, but I don't think it is G, and the words don't mean anything relevant and don't translate to anything.

LKSECRSIGQAB: Blacks Ergs Qi, Bags Clerks Qi, Gabs Clerks Qi, Slack Bergs Qi, Lacks Bergs Qi, Calks Bergs Qi, Slacks Berg Qi

LKSECRSIGQAC: Clacks Ergs Qi, Cracks Gels Qi, Cracks Legs Qi

I than changed them all into their respective numbers, and came up with: 12 11 19 5 3 18 19 9 24 17 1 2/3

In order for both:

1 2/3 3 5 9 11 12 17 18 19 19 24

A B/C C E I K L Q R S S X

Tried Decoding and Encoding each one, changing 2/B with 3/C, also changing X and G. Zilch.

Thoughts though? It stands for something, we just haven't uncovered it yet though. Internet Anagrams may not know them all. Simple maths could be used with the numbers.

The one thing I do know though is that it helps Tac's theory that Illuminati = Vril-Ya.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I did find something, but that was when I thought it was H, not K.

The average of all the numbers would've been 11.5. I almost wish it was H now.

Well does the number 2/3 effect it. Could it still be 11.5 depending on which that number is?

I did find something, but that was when I thought it was H, not K.

The average of all the numbers would've been 11.5. I almost wish it was H now.

Well does the number 2/3 effect it. Could it still be 11.5 depending on which that number is?

I used 3 when I was using H. I'm still trying to get any combination of 115 (.115, 1.15, etc.) with K though. I've gotten close but nothing. Although I'll be on the look out if it comes out with 935, 601, any numbers that are relevant.

You are right that I do need to start explaining things more though.

I just quickly threw that one up while I was researching into other topics.

Nyklon-B has nothing to do with the Shangri-la map in zombies.

But I guess my point is, if you have an eye for illuminati symbols, it makes studying history a whole lot more fun! :P

And for those of you who don't know what Zyklon-B is, if you're interested you can start feeding your brain on it here, and here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=zyklon-b

Perhaps I'm completely wrong here, but I might have something. (I'm also really new, so if I am wrong, please be gentle...) Also, I'll go ahead and say that I do not currently have Shangri-La, so I can't go look at these things for myself, so sorry again.

One thing I noticed, is that the triangle shape which represents I could also be a sideways representation of M. So I started with this string of letters:

M/I X/G R L S C S E K Q

I set the numbers aside at first, and then decided to try using them as an encoding mechanism for the letters. The most promising one was by adding 2 to each letter, yielding:

O/K Z/I T N U E U G M S

From this sequence, something jumped out at me. Rearranging the letters we can easily get "Tungusk," which is really just one letter away from Tunguska, obviously. At first, I wondered if the 1 could be reversed back into the letter A, which would complete the word Tunguska, but that doesn't seem to fit any sort of pattern. Is it possible that there is a missing tile? Alternately, you could drop the K and have "Tungus," which used to be a term for the people of the region and is sometimes used to refer to the meteorite. At any rate, this left me with the following letters:

Z/I E M and possibly O/K and of course the leftover 1.

At this point, I was a bit lost, so I decided to switch the letters into numbers...

26/9 5 13 15/11 and the 1.

If I apply my previous coding to the 1, it becomes a 3, and I potentially have 935 with the 13/M leftover. However, as I was looking at it I noticed that the original leftover letters were Z/I E M. MEI, according to a quick search, can be an acronym for "Maximum Exposed Individual," which seems relevant, although I have no idea why it jumped out at me.

Anyway, I'll try to work on it more when I have time, but I'm posting in hopes that someone with more knowledge of this map can maybe nudge me in the right direction. Sorry if I'm way off in left field...

I'm very glad you posted here actually. Welcome to the forums btw. :)

You're probably the closest into figuring it out. I'm amazed you nearly got Tunguska from it, so that could be the answer? So many references to it that I'm sure we will have a map there sometime.

Actually, there is the step where there are more panels around that you have to activate. There on the walls and mainly around the starting area. I wonder if they're the same letters as well? I'll have to look into that.

[brains]

Khrmmm....

Oh and BTW, this Gas is not a very nice Gift

Yeah.....**Holocaust gas**

I'm not really into these crazy theories that much, but perhaps 3arc is trying to get across a point with this that maybe Nova 6 has a similar chemical makeup as Zyklon B? Do we know the molecular formula of Nova 6?

Okay, I've embarrassed myself enough. **waddles away**

I'm not really into these crazy theories that much, but perhaps 3arc is trying to get across a point with this that maybe Nova 6 has a similar chemical makeup as Zyklon B? Do we know the molecular formula of Nova 6?

Okay, I've embarrassed myself enough. **waddles away**

No don't be embarrassed at all. Actually you are on the right track! (IMO)

If you look at a lot of nazi imagery, there is all kinds of illuminati references in them. You see them in this Zyklon-B label for instance.

Zyklon-B is nerve agent that was developed from pesticides by IG Farben during WW2. This is the gas they used on jews in the death camps.

As far as Nova6's chemical makeup, I've found evidence in my research that Nova6 may consist of the nerve agents Sarin, Tabun, and Soman. These are other nerve agents developed by IG Farben. Tetrodotoxin may also be an ingredient (check my GKNova6 thread)

• 2 months later...

The plates show up in any random order, so maybe they can be rearranged into saying something.

If nothing else, it's definitely one of the coolest Illuminati references in the game.

Excellent work here Rissole! [brains]

thatd be awsome if it did mean any thing it could have an awsome ending