[*:21m16ky1]React if someone got downed

Features:

[*:21m16ky1]Stereo Voice
    [*:21m16ky1]720p
    [*:21m16ky1]Ideas supported by layout pictures
    [*:21m16ky1]In-video links to further discussion of several topics
    [*:21m16ky1]Variety of maps and guns used

First few video comments:

Just Epic ... i watched the hole Video and its just awesome^^its very informative... you need more views by your videos...... maybe i can help you a bit when i show your channel my friends^^.... Take Care Dude.. :DD Your biggest FAN....

every zombie player needs to see this video

Nice dude!!!

djsL5gG8B6o

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed the video. Almost done watching it.

Good examples of tactics, methods of play, gun choices and perks.

Anyone looking to get better will enjoy it.

A little profanity in the video. :lol: Usually funny.

Question: You mentioned @ 37:45 that if you are in one spot and the other are together, the solo player will get 50% of the Zombies? Just looking to verify that. And thanks for the vid.

Very good video man, got to be the most informative zombies strategies video I've seen.

Every zombie player should take the time to learn this stuff if you wanna get good at zombies. You might watch it all and think 'shit, how am I supposed to learn all of that stuff?' - watch the video, take it all in. Soon enough you'll find yourself incorporating it into your games, soon after that you'll be doing all of it intuitively.

[brains]

Thx Superhands, don't worry about the brains. We all know about that problem ;)

About the profanity:I know it's sometimes a little bit inferior. But when I look for a synonym for "bad" and go through my limited vocabulary, I might end up with "gay", I'm really sorry.

I can not verify the 50/50 ratio for a '3ppl camp' / '1ppl run' strategy. It's an experience value. For example, in Shangri La, I did the MPL train whereas all 4 guys were not together. Each at his train. It is pretty easy then. But I've also done a ton of games where all 3 other guys were just camping at the bridge, complaining about not enough zombies, whereas I got a ton of them. (this is also related to the active vs passive thing).

As well, in Ascension stamin up lander, when the other 3 guys are at the phd lander. I get at least 50% of the zombies there, rather more. Same when I run the train close pap around this box location there. But i have no comparison there to a 4ppl split up situation.

But it is really depending on the area you are at, too. As said, if you go to the COTD speed reload water area, you get anyway none. IF your teammate is running the NML train and you get on the teleporter: you get none but some dogs.

I think when a player is in a certain radius to a spawn point, this spawn point gets activated. No matter if there are 1 or 3 players, an active spawn point has an equal chance to get a zombie actually spawning. So the more spawn points active (the more the players are split up), the less zombies each spawn point. Pretty, almost absolutely sure, that this is more or less true.

Another amazing piece of work put together by our friend Tom852! [brains]

See guys, this is why I say Codz, and the zombie community is not dying. No, not by any means. Some of the best works are just now coming to surface after the game cycle has ended. Brains for you

The worst situations often bring out the best qualities.

Damn I just made that up on the spot.

ANyways, excellent work, Tom. This is the best Zombies video I have ever seen, and you are the best Zombies Youtuber I have ever seen. Like, the quality of your videos blows everyone else out of the water. It's not even a contest at this point.

I just wish you would try and get your name out there more! These videos deserve 100,000 views, dude!

• 2 months later...