A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

I've updated the storyline in P05-P10 with the Editor. It was a minor yet major edit. It took the course of 5 paragraphs but consisted of the change/addition of just a few sentences per paragraph. Please take a look and tell me your thoughts. Normally I'd have posted the rendition, but like I said, it was just so... diffuse.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Delta.

I'm making edits to when Samantha got into the MPD. P35 before:

P35.Maxis was teleported to a tunnel in an unknown location. He remained hidden for an indeterminate length, and he couldn't find his way out. Fluffy's whereabouts were also unknown, but wherever it was, she gave birth to puppies.

Samantha was teleported to Griffin Station. At Griffin Station, all of the bodies whose souls were put in the MPD were buried outside. The leftover ones, who hadn't been killed, were sent to a man named Kustover Posten who planned to deal with them. Dr. Schuster was also working on a low gravity putty in the Biodome, adding it to the list of inventions made at Griffin Station: Pressurized External Suits, Gamma Ray Specs, Gun Mule, the Hacking Device, the Xenon Belt, and Excavators. Then the alarm sounded that there was an intruder: Samantha. In a panic, she ran towards the MPD, which was open. When she entered, it closed. The MPD transferred Samantha's soul to Aether. While her body was trapped in the MPD, she became an invisible presence peering from another dimension, possessing an as-yet unseen power.

After:

P35.Maxis was teleported to a tunnel in an unknown location. He remained hidden for an indeterminate length, and he couldn't find his way out. Fluffy was teleported into the Aether, where she resided and gave birth to puppies.

Samantha was teleported to Griffin Station. At Griffin Station, all of the bodies whose souls were put in the MPD were buried outside. The leftover ones, who hadn't been killed, were sent to a man named Kustover Posten who planned to deal with them. Dr. Schuster was also working on a low gravity putty in the Biodome, adding it to the list of inventions made at Griffin Station: Pressurized External Suits, Gamma Ray Specs, Gun Mule, the Hacking Device, the Xenon Belt, and Excavators. Then the alarm sounded that there was an intruder: Samantha. In a panic, she ran towards the MPD, which was open. When she entered, it closed. The MPD transferred Samantha's soul to Aether. While her body was trapped in the MPD, she became a seemingly omnipotent being peering from another dimension. She gained all the power that Lucifer had, and she pacified Lucifer while she was in control. She had the ability to alternate between her voice and Lucifer's voice. However, he was now completely powerless.

She illustrating the transfer of power. So guys, I've added the Brutus bit of betrayal. Now, according to Fated's theory, Brutus is one of the voices that enters Richtofen's mind when he touches the MPD. Agree or disagree?

• Administrators

One of the voices? Possibly. Let's assume that is a voice that Richtofen hears. Wouldn't that essentially mean Samantha can hear Brutus as well, but yet he doesn't have too much influence on her? Now he has some control over Richtofen by making him do his bidding, thus more power is becoming attributed more to Brutus than Richtofen himself...?

• Administrators

Yes it would. We can already figure that Samantha pacified Lucifer. Why not Brutus as well? I think Richtofen is not able to handle what resides in Aether, which could refer to Lucifer and/or Brutus.

Hm, that's interesting. I suppose that Samantha, being fueled primarily by anger and because she became a part of the Aether accidentally, is why she is able to pacify either of said entities. Richtofen, on the other hand, was influenced since he touched the device so it really did drive him into insanity and not necessarily just the power (though he acts like it).

Do you think then Brutus would gain enough power to, say, kick Richtofen out of the control in the Aether over time?

@Infest: I think it is more because of Samantha's age. Samantha is a product of Aether. She was raised in it. Richtofen however, has his own goals, ideals, personality; he'd be a handful in it. As for Brutus, simply being a one of many voices in a psychopath's mind I think would be good enough for him, given the psychopath is ominpotent.

@MonopolyMac: Yes and no. I would say that he was a kind of schizophrenic influence. We've all known Richtofen to be schizophrenic in some fashion, well one of the voices, Brutus's, could tell him what to do. It's Richtofen's choice in the end, but who gave him that idea?

So guys, guess what? I just found out that the Ray Gun and Sliquifier appear on the Studio Multiplayer map. Cool, huh? (Sorry I just found out. I don't play Multiplayer.)

It also has two other guns that are hard to make out, people are saying they could be future WW witch would be cool

Eh, I doubt it.

I think what this means is that Studio, being a film studio, was making their movie, Rise of the Monsters from the Moon 2 (or something like that), and they researched into some cool-looking weaponry. They found out about the Ray Gun, which is not surprising. (I mean, after all, George Romero was able to find about that kind of stuff.) And they somehow found out about the Sliquifier. The guns you see there are not the actual guns but just fake replicas, just the like the alien robot and UFO. But it is interesting to see what the Sliquifier was supposed to look like.

The two other guns I think are just some other futuristic weaponry that they researched. They may or may not actually exist.

EDIT: Btw, I'm making a quick list of things I/we need to fix:

1. Add Studio

2. Fix Jumping Jacks

3. Fix links

4. Remove FDR and Truman

5. Add mention of Richtofen and Lucifer

I had a setback on adding the new dialogue. My Word file got corrupted and I lost nearly everything on the dialogue.

Guys, it's going to be a while before the links are updated. Seems word has some text box linking program that corrupted and deleted all of the links I had. All that is left is the images of the text, but not the text itself, which is a huge pain. I don't know what I'm going to do about that. There's about 150 links. I can't re-type those all up by myself. Well, I guess I answered my own question. Would anyone like to help?

EDIT: I suppose that, no, no one would help. So I have to do it all by myself. Well I'm certainly not doing it again right now. Deal with it.

I removed mention of Hitler, Truman, Roosevelt, the Sliquifier, and the Jumping Jacks. Reintegration of the latter two is necessary, which I will do.

Btw, I've got images of the Ray Gun and Sliquifier appearing in Studio:

Umm... guys... this is kinda important. LOOK

In Die Rise, I hear Samuel's quote go:

"I'm the one that puts the F U in future!"

Misty also says "The future is now. Kinda."

It is 100% proven that Die Rise happens in the future.

Also, apparently Russman might've been in the Flesh too. As Samuel says when Russman gets a Monkey Bomb,

"Hey that monkey kinda looks like that flesher chick that you... well, you know..."

And lol, Samuel had a cat named Fluffy that died.

In Die Rise, I hear Samuel's quote go:

"I'm the one that puts the F U in future!"

Misty also says "The future is now. Kinda."

It is 100% proven that Die Rise happens in the future.

Also, apparently Russman might've been in the Flesh too. As Samuel says when Russman gets a Monkey Bomb,

"Hey that monkey kinda looks like that flesher chick that you... well, you know..."

And lol, Samuel had a cat named Fluffy that died.

In what circumstances does Samuel say these ones?

The line about Russman is really quite interesting,but I can't see Flesh members making "eating rituals" with chicks anyway...if those are the chicks I'm talking about lol.

I don't know the circumstances. I saw the quotes in a batch of quotes taken from the game by a PC user.

I don't see why a cannibal/necro-vore would be picky about a man versus a woman?

Same here.But,yeah,it may be a "Flesh" reference.After all Samuel seems close to Russman,so he could have dragged Russman to the cul.For a period of time at least...

So,the goo-shooting weapon was created before Die Rise events and the N4 built the makeshift weapon with what they found in the map based in what they've seen?Or the creation of the weapon happened in another timeline and Richtofen guided the N4 to build it?

I hope it wasn't confusing to read lol.

It's fine. :)

No, what I propose is that there is basically a version of what the Sliquifier is SUPPOSED to look like. When we build it in Die Rise, we use the main base and the ammunition, but the stock and other parts are just makeshift things that we could find. The original wasn't around, but some pieces were. We used those pieces and some junk to make the Sliquifier. So I am saying that the original would've been developed prior to playing the map. And I would, still, believe by the International Zombie Center.

This would make whatever the original Sliquifier was called a story-driven, unseen Wonder Weapon, just like the Thundergun Mk I.

MMX I have heard the same line myself in game. To be honest wasn't The Flesh while their name was known more of a secret organization. It could have been a situation in which Russman was unknowingly dating a member and when he found out dumped her and Marlton who could've been his buddy helped him go into hiding. Who is to say that the Hobo look is either a disguise or merely because he has been hiding from them for so long that he couldn't manage to take care of himself.

As for your file and the links do you still have a pre-existing version of them that have links in them? Or is your word deleting the links when opening them and saving it with no links. I can open it on my end if you want is all.

All of the text in the text boxes were deleted. Just gone. After I had transcribed all of them. I'll probably have to do it again... :cry: Every link that is on this page, I have the sound file. (Except Alcatraz Dialogues). So I listened to the sound files and transcribed them. And then it deleted and saved the deletion automatically. =_= So now, I have to re-transcribe 182 sound files. Given my plans with this storyline, I need to make sure there isn't a single typo, a single mistranslation, a single misinterpretation.

And yeah, that's why I said not to take the Russman quote that seriously. Too vague.

Made some edits:

Before:

P60.Throughout 2025, a large military faction and alliance formed and grew. It was known as the Strategic Defense Coalition, or SDC, and it was made up of Afghanistan, Mongolia, North Korea, China, and many other countries. China tried to resist, but the SDC had powerful influence over them. The SDC and NATO were the two primary world power alliances. Tian Zhao was the ruling dictator of China and the SDC at this time, and a United States Black Ops team later assassinated him. Sometime after 2025, the United States also did some experimenting in the Green Run area, which had been abandoned since the '60's, and they used the ghost town as a cover. They were operating within the Town there and within a nearby Power Facility outside of the Town. There, they made a secret underground laboratory. Within the Power Facility, they created their own power grid, a being fused from human DNA and electricity, known only as "Him", and a new Perk-A-Cola called Tombstone Soda. Underneath the Town, they had a Pack-A-Punch that they never got around to assembling, as well as a fully functioning underground railroad system. They also artificially combined the DNA of different creatures to create very strange abominations that they kept in cages underneath the Town.

P61.Meanwhile, in Shanghai, Province 22, China, there were two buildings: a multi-level mall and a sweatshop. Both of them had outlets for the International Zombie Center, an enterprise built on the fascination of the zombie apocalypse, the kind often shown in the entertainment industry. The International Zombie Center had the protection of the SDC, evident by the SDC soldiers that were there. Flyers were placed around the area, telling people to be on the lookout for a zombified Tian Zhao, which very few people likely took seriously. The International Zombie Center's two outlets here worked together, despite the differences in the wealth of the estates. They illegally ordered Perk-A-Cola machines and a Pack-A-Punch, which were divided between the two buildings. They also managed to acquire a new Perk-a-Cola called Who's Who, but the original manufacturer is unknown.

After:

P60.Throughout 2025, a large military faction and alliance formed and grew. It was known as the Strategic Defense Coalition, or SDC, and it was made up of Afghanistan, Mongolia, North Korea, China, and many other countries. China tried to resist, but the SDC had powerful influence over them. The SDC and NATO were the two primary world power alliances. Tian Zhao was the ruling dictator of China and the SDC at this time. In Shanghai, Province 22, China, there were two buildings: a multi-level mall and a sweatshop. Both of them had outlets for the International Zombie Center, an enterprise built on the fascination of the zombie apocalypse, the kind often shown in the entertainment industry. The International Zombie Center had the protection of the SDC, evident by the SDC soldiers that were there. The International Zombie Center's two outlets here worked together, despite the differences in the wealth of the estates. They illegally ordered Perk-A-Cola machines and a Pack-A-Punch, which were divided between the two buildings. They also managed to acquire a new Perk-a-Cola called Who's Who, but the original manufacturer is unknown.

P61.A weapon was developed that fired 115 in a new state of matter that was like goo. The sweatshop managed to acquire a few pieces to build one, but they didn't get all of the parts. Around this time, in Hollywood, California, United States, there was a film Studio that filmed many famous movies in many different genres. For an upcoming science fiction movie, they researched some futuristic-looking weaponry. Two of the guns that were featured were the Ray Gun and the Chinese goo-shooting gun; however, they were just replicas of the real things. While the Studio was filming the movie in which these weapons were to make an appearance, Space Monsters from the Moon 2, an international group of terrorists began to assault the industrialized nations of the world. The Studio was assaulted by some mercenaries, but some combat-ready agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, or FBI, arrived at the Studio to fight back.

P61B.Later, a United States Black Ops team assassinated Tian Zhao. Back in Shanghai at the mall and sweatshop, flyers were placed around the area by the International Zombie Center, telling people to be on the lookout for a zombified Tian Zhao, which very few people likely took seriously. Meanwhile, the United States also did some experimenting in the Green Run area, which had been abandoned since the '60's, and they used the ghost town as a cover. They were operating within the Town there and within a nearby Power Facility outside of the Town. There, they made a secret underground laboratory. Within the Power Facility, they created their own power grid, a being fused from human DNA and electricity, known only as "Him", and a new Perk-A-Cola called Tombstone Soda. Underneath the Town, they had a Pack-A-Punch that they never got around to assembling, as well as a fully functioning underground railroad system. They also artificially combined the DNA of different creatures to create very strange abominations that they kept in cages underneath the Town.

EDIT: Guys, I added a bit about the Jumping Jacks.

Proofreading like I said I would. :)

Here's what I found in the first 50 paragraphs.

Original: The reason for this is unknown The Vril-Ya surfaced in Shangri-La, and they decided to colonize elsewhere.

New: The reason for this is unknown. The Vril-Ya surfaced in Shangri-La, and they decided to colonize elsewhere.

Minor, but looked odd.

Original: When they were caught, Sal, Billy, and Finn were sentenced to the Electric Chair.

New: When they were caught, Sal, Billy, and Finn were sentenced to the electric chair.

Minor. Not a proper noun. Equipment items (Rigging, etc.) can capitalize because they are important items, however the electric chair is just an electric chair, nothing proper about it.

Original: After exhausting every other means of escape, they forfeited, and they killed themselves on their own terms, by Electric Chair.

New: After exhausting every other means of escape, they forfeited, and they killed themselves on their own terms, by electric chair.

Same as P8.

Original: They tried it a third time; they still crashed, and each time they did so they had to use the Electric Chairs to return.

New: They tried it a third time; they still crashed, and each time they did so they had to use the electric chairs to return.

Original: He tried to kill his fourth wife by strangling, however, she escaped, and he chased her, killing a couple people, and finally killing her with a shotgun.

New: He tried to kill his fourth wife by strangling, however, she escaped, and he chased her, killed a couple of people, and finally killed her with a shotgun.

Original: Four Ray Guns were sent to the Battle, courtesy of Group 935.

New: Four Ray Guns were sent to the battle, courtesy of Group 935.

Original: At Area 51, they built a teleporter that lead to Griffin Station.

New: At Area 51, they built a teleporter that led to Griffin Station.

Original: In Handford, Washington, United States, a region known by some as the Green Run, homage to a nuclear project conducted there long ago, consisted of many undercover operations.

New: In Hanford, Washington, United States, a region known by some as the Green Run, homage to a nuclear project conducted there long ago, consisted of many undercover operations.

Just check that sentence, small spelling mistake.

They were having the meeting that day at 3:00 PM when zombies started to break into the Pentagon.

How do we know it's 3 PM? Sorry for being ignorant, but in the cutscene wasn't there a clock that pointed to 12?

Archived