What could was be on the Moon

Feanaro

Hi Guys! I saw concept art of the Moon and saw a location that is not on the map. I think it would be nice if it would have been included in the map. It can be seen on the other side of the Receiving Bay is a hangar. It would be cool if it can be to activate the bridge would be connected to these places. As the screenshot shows what could be a good place to kill the zombies (because it is wide). Also there still could be placed some important perk (maybe Mule Kick). I think they could have done to this site excavator, which cut down the bridge and if we do not have time to terminal off, then we can't going in that location. What do you think guys? :roll:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader210":11y55utl]is that picture in your sig. real?!?!?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:lol::lol::lol:

Anywho, that would've been cool to be able to access over there. Although, I don't know why, but that bridge just reminds me too much of Halo to be in CoD. I don't know what it is about that bridge, but it jsut screams Master Cheif. :lol:

I think this bridge extends and connects to the Receiving Bay. It would be logical to hold in this hangar transported material from the Area 51. For example plates for the Biodome construction (and perhaps some lunar vehicle)). Yet there can be seen that there is an upper floor, perhaps with the labs, which can probably get on the elevator. I would really like to have in this hangar space monkeys in rocket suits (i think its nice idea) :roll: