Killing Our Pal George

For those of you who struggle with killing George and getting all 7 perks, here is the best way that ive found.

At the beginning run and knife George till he screams (this makes the first round of zombies spawn faster). Build up as many points as you can and once you get to round 8-10 leave a couple crawlers and start shooting George. Take him to the pool of water closest to the box,that way you can use your ammo on George and then hit the box. Use whatever weapon you get outta the box until its empty, every shot counts just some do alot more damage than others. Hit the box, shoot George,hit the box shoot George, you get the idea.

This works best with 3 people because one person can babysit the crawlers while the others work on george. Just switch out every once in awhile.

If you get the ray gun or scavenger be sure to keep it because those are the easiest to kill him with. Be careful of the crawlers, if they get to close just take George somewhere else.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 4 PERKS BEFORE YOU KILL HIM.Or you can get all 7 for free but it takes a LONG time for that. I've gotten all 7 perks buy round 15 doing this.

Good luck and Happy Zombie Killin :D

EDIT:

~It is now all 8 perks with the recent addition of Mule Kick.

~Always try to use the Death Machine on George. On solo im guestimating it takes around 4 FULL Death Machines to the head to kill George. (Have not fully tested this yet)

~With the Lazarus you can not only give your allys Insta-Kill when you shoot them, but you can shoot george while he is in the water and he will go away for the round. Which makes it an Ideal weapon to have in high rounds and/or as your third gun.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be all 8 perks now, with Mule Kick being added.

Aim for headshots as well. Does more damage. Also use your Death Machines against him instead of zombies. It'll save your ammo and does quite a bit of damage to him. Snipers, Shotguns and Explosives are pretty good to use as well.

Dealing with him every time can get annoying though, so once all 8 perks have been acquired, you should get the VR-11 and Pack-a-Punch it to deal with him if you don't want him around. Stays in the water the majority of the round, if not all of it. So you use it once a round, 24 shots max, 24 rounds, you'll definitely would have had a Max Ammo by than, so you'll never run out of ammo for it.

Very true. Forgot to add the fact about the death machine,thanks. The upgraded VR-11 also adds the insta-kill feature when you shoot an ally with it, which will save alot of ammo. Since they are adding mule kick it makes a lot of sense to get the VR-11 as your third gun. With only having two guns tho I would not recommend it.

Past about round 40 VR-11 insta-kill is the best way to go.

Pack-a-Punched assault rifles are given a buffer against George. Therefore, weapons like the AUG-50M3 and G16-GL35 are among the best to take out George.

Pack-a-Punched Assault Rifles are buffed against the director.

Upgraded AUG & Commando get a 4.75x multiplier.

Upgraded Galil & FN FAL get a 3.5x multiplier.

Upgraded FAMAS gets a whopping 9.25x multiplier.

Nesting Dolls do 1/20 of their normal damage to George.

Hope that helps guys!

Pack-a-Punched assault rifles are given a buffer against George. Therefore, weapons like the AUG-50M3 and G16-GL35 are among the best to take out George.

Hope that helps guys!

Very interesting ill have to give that a shot. Cool man thanks

Hope that helps guys!

Awesome job finding that Edjookayted! Where did you find that post? I had no idea ARs actually had an advantage with George.

Who woulda thought, the Famas is actually useful for something in zombies. :lol:

I think COTD is one of the only maps that I'll really bother to use Mule Kick on. M&S, Ak74u & a gun to take out George - I currently keep the Ray Gun only to kill George and a few M&S shots, which both combined will take him out if the ammo is full on both. Which it normally is cuz I generally only use the M&S to free myself if trapped and the Ray Gun specifically for killing George.

Then when I have all 8 perks I'll switch the Ray Gun out for the Lazurus to make George go away for the rest of the round.

Hope that helps guys!

Awesome job finding that Edjookayted! Where did you find that post? I had no idea ARs actually had an advantage with George.

Who woulda thought, the Famas is actually useful for something in zombies. :lol:

I found it on Denrikson boards and it basically gives me all the info I need to make helpful posts. It's a pretty obscure link. I've been using it for a while and now I find the need to share it with you all. Time to make a General Zombies thread for it. :)

I think COTD is one of the only maps that I'll really bother to use Mule Kick on. M&S, Ak74u & a gun to take out George - I currently keep the Ray Gun only to kill George and a few M&S shots, which both combined will take him out if the ammo is full on both. Which it normally is cuz I generally only use the M&S to free myself if trapped and the Ray Gun specifically for killing George.

Then when I have all 8 perks I'll switch the Ray Gun out for the Lazurus to make George go away for the rest of the round.

Yeah COTD is honestly my favorite map even before Mule Kick. Now that they have added that im gonna go crazy!! Being able to get that third gun is going to be awesome. Ak74u, Ray gun/M&S, and the Lazarus...EPIC! combo on COTD :D.