Hack the ak74u?

RabbitZombie

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything on Moon was made in mind that it is possible to hack, with or without oxygen. The only thing I'm not entirely sure about is Flopper, but I think it could be done. Other than that, if you're quick about it, you can hack anything with or without oxygen.

That's definately true, I can second that. Some people don't realize how long you can actually hold your breath. Like you mentioned, just about the only one that would be a pain is the Flop. The 74u can also be tricky if the teleporter isn't ready or your friends aren't like you guys already mentioned. But other than that it's relatively easy to stay alive.

Everything on Moon was made in mind that it is possible to hack, with or without oxygen. The only thing I'm not entirely sure about is Flopper, but I think it could be done. Other than that, if you're quick about it, you can hack anything with or without oxygen.

Not true, hacking a door without air, isn't possible.

Not true, hacking a door without air, isn't possible.

Have you tried it? A lot of people don't know that Speed Cola actually speeds up hacking. Even if you can't, it would probably be very close. Also, welcome to the forum! :)

ok guys one question, this just fits in here:

i thought i have the feeling, how long you can hold yo breathe (i guess 15s). but in last game, we did the egg and got all perks. then, the excavators were just about to block both tunnels. as well, receiving area was without without air. so i went with hacker and just took a teammate with me to revive me after and/or before I die while hacking the terminal.

but, i noticed i could hold the breathe way longer (i guess 30s).

do i just imagine that, or am i right a perk is responsible for that? is it stamin up?